Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wagners bottlers....

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Wagner made one dumb comment to gee up his troops and I don't think we should be obsessing about that.

I look at what he's done as very similar to what Hughton did last season. If we deserved to go up last season, so do Hudds this season. Who will? Them or Leeds I reckon

That went well. :lolol:

I'm sorry, but he singled us out, they've given us hell of a run for our money, and rightly if someone has a pop at your expense, you have a pop back. It isn't obsessing, but someone calls you a bottle job - then bottles it, I think they are fair game. :hilton:

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
If Huddersfield fail to go up Wagner will be poached by Norwich next season. The Canaries have pinched there head of football guy Webber the other week. He is responsible for replacing the manager. Norwich have placed Irvine in temporary charge until the end of the season. I guess they are simply waiting until Town fail to go up before making the move. Just a hunch like.

I reckon he'll go to Sunderland. Highly doubt Moyes will be kept on and reckon Wagner would be up for a bit of a rebuild, especially with the money they'll be bringing down with them.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here