Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wagners bottlers....

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Gloating will not start in Coldean until we are mathematically assured of promotion....then I will be a pissed up arse
Nor in my corner of Surrey. That said, I think we might well look back at today as the day we realised we were going to go up. :drink:

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Strength in depth is their issue, lost two key players and no back up albeit that young lad up front for us today did not look very good

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Gloating will not start in Coldean until we are mathematically assured of promotion....then I will be a pissed up arse

Au contraire. Gloating may commence with immediate effect at all those wallies who confidently assured us that Huddersfield were the new master race and would stroll through their remaining dozen games, or whatever it was at the time, undefeated.

Last edited:

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Loved that result, don't like Wagner.

My perfect scenario would be for us to secure automatic promotion and then Huddersfield to play Leeds in the play off semi's, losing to a late goal with Monk celebrating in Wagner's face. Leeds to then get ambarassed in the play off final by Fulham.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I've said it before and I'll save it again.

Who do you think you are kidding Mr Wanker, when you say old Brighton's done?
We are the boys who (etc etc) :O

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Quite right - gloating very inappropriate. We can however rejoice at what has been a very good day for us. Nothing settled as yet, but we are a little less likely to miss out on automatic promotion than we were 5 hours ago. I'm happy with that for this evening.

As I stopped looking at the results on the BBC as soon as our game finished I didn't realise until some time later that Huddersfield lost. Looking at the table and wondering why there was a 9 instead of 8 point gap led me to the good news.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Loved that result, don't like Wagner.

My perfect scenario would be for us to secure automatic promotion and then Huddersfield to play Leeds in the play off semi's, losing to a late goal with Monk celebrating in Wagner's face. Leeds to then get ambarassed in the play off final by Fulham.

I'd settle for that.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Who thinks Huddersfield are going to fill their Yorkie whiskers and get 89 points?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here