Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast
    Members

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by LondonTown View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wagner has never played for a draw. It is simply not in his nature. After the game at your place Wagner said he was not disappointed to lose, that the result was fair, and that Brighton were the better side (See 4:05 below). He would rather lose than resort to negativity. We struggled to play our usual game at your place, for sure. That is a compliment.

The MOM that night went to one of your central defenders.
    Here's the match report although [MENTION=29900]Exile[/MENTION] probably did a better one.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37282506

• North Stand Chat

advertising

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by LondonTown View Post
      Wagner has never played for a draw. It is simply not in his nature. After the game at your place Wagner said he was not disappointed to lose, that the result was fair, and that Brighton were the better side (See 4:05 below). He would rather lose than resort to negativity. We struggled to play our usual game at your place, for sure. That is a compliment.

The MOM that night went to one of your central defenders.

Wagner interview

Sorry I respect your achievements this season but that's utter nonsense, you were the most negative side I've seen all season, and trust me we've seen some negative sides at home this season. I specifically remember this game as your players were timewasting from about 10 minutes in... stats don't always tell the story. Strange because you were all out attack and played us off the park at your place.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Wizard View Post
      Sorry I respect your achievements this season but that's utter nonsense, you were the most negative side I've seen all season, and trust me we've seen some negative sides at home this season. I specifically remember this game as your players were timewasting from about 10 minutes in, which is strange because you were all out attack and played us off the park at your place.
      Whilst I mostly agree, I take it you didn't go to the Cardiff game?
      Objective but passionate

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Nixonator View Post
      Whilst I mostly agree, I take it you didn't go to the Cardiff game?
      I was going to say the same. However, Cardiff's tactics whilst excruciating viewing, were entirely understandable. Huddersfield came here top of the league, unbeaten, and tried to prevent a football match being played. Very odd decision from Wagner.
      Stand or Fall
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      I thought at home Cardiff were negative but at the Amex they almost started to play football in the second half.
      I remember how Goldson, as an attacker, was used as a corner flag for most of that game....
      Members

2 Not allowed!
      Over to you David!
      52 North

6 Not allowed!
      Since Wagner made his now infamous comments about Brighton bottling it, his team have picked up a rather mid-tablish number of 9 points from 18. We have a rather more respectable 15 from 18. Smug? Of course I am!
      If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice......
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Green Cross Code Man View Post
      Since Wagner made his now infamous comments about Brighton bottling it, his team have picked up a rather mid-tablish number of 9 points from 18. We have a rather more respectable 15 from 18. Smug? Of course I am!
      Was just thinking about this thread.
      You beat me to it.

Bottling it? Only one perhaps two teams look nervous/bottlers now......

Still would like Huddersfield or Fulham to join us, should we go up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by One Teddy Maybank View Post
      Was just thinking about this thread.
      You beat me to it.

Bottling it? Only one perhaps two teams look nervous/bottlers now......

Still would like Huddersfield or Fulham to join us, should we go up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      IF we go up, tbh I don't want any of the teams currently in the play-off positions to go up. If it were Leeds or Sheffield Weds, we'd never hear the end of it. Global media would be in melt down. If it were Reading it would be ridiculous - how can a team lose 7-1 and still be promoted? The least worst option is, of course, Hudds. But Wagner has spoiled it for me - if Hudds went up it would be all about him. So, come on Fulham!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Jim in the West View Post
      IF we go up, tbh I don't want any of the teams currently in the play-off positions to go up. If it were Leeds or Sheffield Weds, we'd never hear the end of it. Global media would be in melt down. If it were Reading it would be ridiculous - how can a team lose 7-1 and still be promoted? The least worst option is, of course, Hudds. But Wagner has spoiled it for me - if Hudds went up it would be all about him. So, come on Fulham!
      Extremely unlikely, but Derby would be pretty funny with the whole Brum/Rowett thing.

You're right, wished Hudds nothing but success (just not at our expense) before Wagner decided to open his trap and attempt mind games, which has spectacularly backfired on him.

Still, they are the lesser of the other evils.