Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wagners bottlers....

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Gloating will not start in Coldean until we are mathematically assured of promotion....then I will be a pissed up arse

Nor in my corner of Surrey. That said, I think we might well look back at today as the day we realised we were going to go up. :drink:

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
TN5 concurs with this thesis

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
An insightful comment from one of the Hudds supporters on their forum...

Only positive to take is that we can now stop chasing top two and concentrate on getting everyone ready for the play offs. No need to rush Palmer or Brown back,and any others that need it can have a rest as and when.

Worst thing that could have happened would be to chase top two down to the wire, miss out and then end up physically and emotionally knackered like Brighton last season.

Well, quite.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Gloating will not start in Coldean until we are mathematically assured of promotion....then I will be a pissed up arse
Exactly. Pride before a fall laughs last or something.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Loved that result, don't like Wagner.

My perfect scenario would be for us to secure automatic promotion and then Huddersfield to play Leeds in the play off semi's, losing to a late goal with Monk celebrating in Wagner's face. Leeds to then get ambarassed in the play off final by Fulham.
I'd settle for that, although my perfect scenario would have Newcastle missing out (still with Fulham winning the playoffs).

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
I've been saying for weeks - mainly to cheer myself up - that the Huddersfield squad have never been in this position before and that at some point the enormity of what they are on the verge of achieving would eventually affect them. Wasn't expecting it to happen in quite such an abrupt manner though!

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
'CHOKERS'

Maybe Wagner should look closer to home before pointing the finger at us ?

??? ??? ???

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
#Sparkie - you and me were in a minority a few weeks ago while all the BWs got their knickers in a twist about Brazil 1970 winning every game til the end of the season...

SO happy tonight. Wanker is no miracle worker. All in the right perspective now.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I've been saying for weeks - mainly to cheer myself up - that the Huddersfield squad have never been in this position before and that at some point the enormity of what they are on the verge of achieving would eventually affect them. Wasn't expecting it to happen in quite such an abrupt manner though!
Pretty much spot on....It's great playing with no pressure until you realise that the pressures just tripled over night because you're right in the mix near the end.Its an unforgiving league with huge pressure and only the best will prevail naturally :thumbsup:

They've had a brilliant season and should be over the moon with what they've done considering they were tipped for relegation.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Could all change by 10pm Wednesday. Hopefully Norwich will still have some fight in them

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
Loved that result, don't like Wagner.

My perfect scenario would be for us to secure automatic promotion and then Huddersfield to play Leeds in the play off semi's, losing to a late goal with Monk celebrating in Wagner's face. Leeds to then get ambarassed in the play off final by Fulham.
Yeah, I like the sound of that.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
They've overachieved , now it's levelling out.
One more setback and they're done for

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
The fact I've been desperate for Huddersfield to lose a couple doesn't mask the reality they are in many respects the team of the season in the Championship. I think Wagner is a potentially great manager - he has to be to do what they've done - and will go on to much bigger things.

But Simster's right. This may not quite have been Fergie and Brian Kidd on the pitch in 1993 v Sheff Wed - but it wasn't far off.

Seem to remember another match at home to Bristol City in one of our promotion seasons when Lee Steele scored a goal that looked 10 yards offside around this time. That sort of feeling.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Hudds forum not a happy place..........half the posts seem to be worrying about whether they'll make the playoffs, let alone the autos.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Now hold on a minute, it is rarely needless. But yeah, I agree with whitelion :)

I did mean it was me, not #Whitelion, who was being needlessly pedantic, in case my meaning wasn't clear. I find I'm causing unintended offence rather too often these days . . . .

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I did mean it was me, not #Whitelion, who was being needlessly pedantic, in case my meaning wasn't clear. I find I'm causing unintended offence rather too often these days . . . .

More wine, less whine :whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here