Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Booing Akpom

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I still remember now,another Arsenal loanee from a a few years ago. It was Paul Dickov and the amount of effort from him was terrific .

Polar opposite which is why Dickov had a decent career

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Wilson has some ability, he's very lightweight and if he strengthens physically has a slight chance at playing at a high level but I see nothing to suggest that Akpom has the qualities to succeed at a higher level than league one

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
The kid is woefully short of confidence, giving him stick just exacerbates the problem.

If he starts tomorrow we need to get behind him, do our job and be supporters.

Invicta

NSC Patreon
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Didn't hear any booing in East Upper - relief he was going off but that was it. That said obviously most of the East stand leave after 50 mins apparently!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Honestly, I think he's out of his depth at championship level. I also think Wilson will never make it at the top level but Akpom is considerably worse

Whilst I wasn't at the game, there's no excuse for being on your heels rather than your toes when players are looking to play the ball through. That is absolute basics.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
The booing was shameful. From what I've seen he struggles at champ level. This nonsense about not trying is bullshit, it's a tough league, high standard and he's struggling, not going to help booing him

Rubbish. Anyone who has played or watched football knows when a player is not
trying. It's obvious to see.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Didn't hear any booing in East Upper - relief he was going off but that was it. That said obviously most of the East stand leave after 50 mins apparently!

Unfortunately I did hear booing from where I sat in East Upper... can't see any positive value in booing one of our own players...people pay there money so I guess they have the right (?)..but personally I prefer cheering the team on

GM makes some interesting comments

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/151...ends_Albion_strike_partner_Akpom/?ref=mr&lp=5

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
I remember the endless threads damning poor old CMS - running around like a Duracell
Bunny , clapping the fans and couldn't score for Toffee. Definition of trying mind. Didn't help him on here though.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
We need a boo tally tonight.

Everyone could post on here the rough location of the booers then we can total them up, and work out a % age of both the pretendance, and the attendance.

Any who can't see well and need a little extra light can turn on the torches on their Omsung Phines to enable them to more accurately count.

:albion2:

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I remember the endless threads damning poor old CMS - running around like a Duracell
Bunny , clapping the fans and couldn't score for Toffee. Definition of trying mind. Didn't help him on here though.

I remember the majority on here saying he did try, he just wasn't very good. I think Akpom tries, I just don't think he understands his position so ends up very lost.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
We need a boo tally tonight.

Everyone could post on here the rough location of the booers then we can total them up, and work out a % age of both the pretendance, and the attendance.

Any who can't see well and need a little extra light can turn on the torches on their Omsung Phines to enable them to more accurately count.

:albion2:

Indeed, add in the amount of empty seats (tut, tut) and early leavers....BINGO.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here