Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Blackburn Rovers *** Official Match Thread ***

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
I am missing my first league game since the amex opened due to a nasty case of the two bob bits.... didn't even get to enjoy a curry first:facepalm:

Thought I'd share the pain or joy of listening with you guys on here...

Can't be arsed to check if posted elsewhere , but if anyone else had a shithouse day yesterday like me (literally) the whole game is up on Blackburn Rovers 'Player' ......Sunday roast + Guaranteed Albion win ..... in heaven ...

I know its been asked before , but why are we the only club that does not do this ?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Can't be arsed to check if posted elsewhere , but if anyone else had a shithouse day yesterday like me (literally) the whole game is up on Blackburn Rovers 'Player' ......Sunday roast + Guaranteed Albion win ..... in heaven ...

I know its been asked before , but why are we the only club that does not do this ?

I asked our club on Twitter, but apparently fewer people view it, if it's the full 90 minutes. I went on to the Derby Player three weeks ago, and they had the full game, but in two separate halves, which was good, as you could pick out the bits you wanted to see again.

The Multi Cam Highlights are 14 minutes today.

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
I asked our club on Twitter, but apparently fewer people view it, if it's the full 90 minutes. I went on to the Derby Player three weeks ago, and they had the full game, but in two separate halves, which was good, as you could pick out the bits you wanted to see again.

The Multi Cam Highlights are 14 minutes today.

Ta for that , makes sense i guess , but maybe they should do both and give people the choice. BR game is in two halves also and the commentary compared to JC and Warren yesterday is intersting (?). Hopefully I'll be back on track for Brum game so not an issue again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here