Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm in the posh seats tomorrow

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
So what is my role as a 1901 ambassador?

Can I fart?
Can I get drunk?
Can I swear?
Can I look at some babe and tell her she has fantastic puppies?
Can I celebrate a goal?
Can I sing?
Can I do a :tosser: to the south east?
Can I stand when we score?
Can I be sat ready for the second half?
Can I stay til the end?

And do I get a gold laden carriage, that none of you oiks can see, to myself at Falmer station after the game?

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
I was lucky enough to be in HB restaurant for the Sheffield Wednesday game and it was a blast.

Great food, superb staff and over all excellent experience. The waitresses they employ were lovely and kept my customers well oiled. Superb time had by all.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
That's two of us going all posh then, I'm in TB's cafe as well.
Let's hope the day is perfect in every way

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
I was two boxes down from Tony Bloom at Leeds as I was a guest of one of my suppliers from work (they didn't know I was originally from Brighton until halfway through the starter). It was a great experience despite the result and maybe it was just because it was dirty Leeds but the behaviour was no different to normal. It also made a bit of a mockery of the no drinking rule outside the box as we were just told to fill cardboard coffee cups with beer and you could drink freely in your seat. I fear you won't get that at the Albion.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I was lucky enough to be in HB restaurant for the Sheffield Wednesday game and it was a blast.

Great food, superb staff and over all excellent experience. The waitresses they employ were lovely and kept my customers well oiled. Superb time had by all.

Massage services? Oh i say :moo:

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
well the meal and everything was fantastic. even had Mullers come and have a chat with us, real gentleman.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013

Can I fart?
Can I get drunk?
Can I swear?
Can I celebrate a goal?
Can I sing?
Can I stay til the end?

And do I get a gold laden carriage, that none of you oiks can see, to myself at Falmer station after the game?

Like you, we went posh yesterday, though it is not really my idea of football, but we all said that we would do it just for once. Organisation, food and service were all top notch for us, and we were very impressed. There was no attempt to limit your booze, and the view, even from the corner by the South Stand was excellent. Back with the plebs on Tuesday for another vital match, and having said that we would go corporate only once in our lives - after that, I am tempted again at some stage, when I have saved up enough. Recommend doing it if you are wondering at all.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Can I fart?
Can I get drunk?
Can I swear?
Can I celebrate a goal?
Can I sing?
Can I stay til the end?

I guess you survived the 1901 experience, rubbing shoulders with the hoI polloi :D

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here