Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hemed injured?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I am following him both on Twitter and Instagram. How do you see the story?

I'm not accusing you of being stupid, just curious as to where it is.

Stories are the circles at the top of your screen on the home page of the app.

Or, go to Tomer's account and tap his circular avatar which probably has a pink circle around it.

(I rarely look at regular feeds on Instagram, just stories. They tend to be a lot more interesting)

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
You're wrong. He has already said his interview was taken out of context, and Chris Hughton backed him to the hilt in today's Argus.

Hughton told The Argus: “It was very much a surprise and I’ve spoken to Tomer.

“It’s been a frustrating time for him here, but he always handles himself very well.

“He felt his comments were taken out of context. I would absolutely believe that, because he’s a good lad.

“There is no doubt he wants to play and is competitive, but he always says the right things.

“I just hope it’s not something which will eventually go against him.

“He’s an international player, very proud to play for his country, and wants to continue doing that.

“It’s probably upsetting for him. You might have players in the team that are a little bit more disruptive than others. He’s not one of those types.

I suspect CH handles him much, much better than the Israeli manager does, and perhaps the team spirit there isn't quite the same.....hence he may have differing views on being left on the bench.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Stories are the circles at the top of your screen on the home page of the app.

Or, go to Tomer's account and tap his circular avatar which probably has a pink circle around it.

(I rarely look at regular feeds on Instagram, just stories. They tend to be a lot more interesting)

Ah, that explains it. I usually look via my pc (as I'm doing now) I've just had to find my ipad, to see what you mean.
Thanks.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Ah, that explains it. I usually look via my pc (as I'm doing now) I've just had to find my ipad, to see what you mean.
Thanks.

Each entry to a story disappears after 24 hours. A few of our players post a fair bit. Generally a bit more "behind the scenes" than the regular feed.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
They always say that when they get found out. I'm not wrong.

Frankly the boy has to come to terms with the fact that he's not the 'Elite Striker' he thinks he is.

Ouch. He got 17 goals last season, in his first in the Championship. Murray has 18 so far. Not a great deal of difference.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Each entry to a story disappears after 24 hours. A few of our players post a fair bit. Generally a bit more "behind the scenes" than the regular feed.

That's 2 posts without you reassuring us you're not stupid. Should I read anything into this ?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Wouldn't be good as effectively leaves us with no strikers.

And before anyone points it out . .. it isn't true . Akpom aint up to it. Stay in denial for as long as you need but clear to see.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
All on the focus on hemed and now baldock is out... Again. Akpom with a run in team could be an okay replacement though.

Sent from my P9000 using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here