Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] NSC DAILY Naps Competition – Summer 2017

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
3.05 Perth IORA GLAS

(not sure where the BOLD FONT button's gone, it was here yesterday)

Bit early in the competition to be making up conspiracy theories?

harharharks.jpg

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Bit early in the competition to be making up conspiracy theories?

harharharks.jpg

It's a deeply shite racing season to be sure matey, form horses all running like pigs. As the NSC stats show. Table don't lie.
Tho can safely say, despite prob taking all of September off, will safely finish ahead of thee :wave:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
It's a deeply shite racing season to be sure matey, form horses all running like pigs. As the NSC stats show. Table don't lie.
Tho can safely say, despite prob taking all of September off, will safely finish ahead of thee :wave:

Funny you should say that, Ive had a crap few weeks but a great year. I tend to measure a YEAR IN NUMBER OF 4 FOLDS i GET, The worst in the last 15 years has been 4 and the best 15 plus 2 five folds. So far I am on 9 four folds on combinations(6 of them have been in a two week spell!)

The rest of the time Ive been getting good priced trebles since January, usually now is my best time ( June to September), but a 2 week drought ended yesterday with a treble. I think its the weather sending the ground soft, plus small fields that cause pace to vary more and make things a bit inconsistent.

I am not really bother that the Naps table isn't reflecting this as I rarely do single bets anyway. Anyhow, a couple of good priced winners will see the natural order of things restored.:thumbsup:

BTW if you cant see the B then try clearing your cache.

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Naps170716.png

There was just the one winning nap today:

Cantona's Flying Dropkick - 16:20 Stratford - Honkytonktennessee @ 7/2

The first race tomorrow is the 14:00 at Ayr.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
4-30 Ayr Carnageo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here