Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
No, it's the thread where people like you shout "LA, LA, LA, I CAN'T HEAR YOU!", and "You lost, Remoaner, get over it." Now, sod off from this one.

Yep, real shame that some of the 'usual subjects', who clearly have nothing of positivity to add, have come on here to continue to spread their bile.

Talking of bile..........................

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Being able to go to places as diverse as Sicily, Berlin, Budapest, Greece, Stockholm and genuinely feel quite comfortable, well-looked after, knowing there are certain standards and expectations and, to an extent, like you haven't completely left your own state/political system.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Two years of negotiations now, TWO FECKING YEARS?! A lot of tea, biscuits and huge salaries to be served in parliment in the months to come. Polictions are laughing at you dimwits!!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

No different to what they do on a daily basis. Only thing is this might involve a little more work. Bless them

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Two years of negotiations now, TWO FECKING YEARS?! A lot of tea, biscuits and huge salaries to be served in parliment in the months to come. Polictions are laughing at you dimwits!!
QUOTE]

Indeed, a lot of the Eurobods who have been enjoying a 'feet up on the desk, this is nice, isn't it' jolly might have to rethink efforts.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
As sad as it seems, when I was off work I used to watch parliament questions. There was always one or two fast asleep. Plus they get paid for it !!!
Yes, I often watch it and day dream about rolling 2 or 3 grenades in and closing the door..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
What if Labour get their act together and get elected?

I do wonder how much of the pro-EU sentiment is actually just a manifestation of hatred for the Conservative party.

All they have to do is get a remainer to be (a good) leader and they'll have over half the country voting for them. Then if we're still in a ****ing mess a few years in we can have another referendum.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
All they have to do is get a remainer to be (a good) leader and they'll have over half the country voting for them. Then if we're still in a ****ing mess a few years in we can have another referendum.

Can i have a half of what you have been drinking........

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The fact they don't think it's cool to take their tops off exposing flabby, pasty and sunburnt skin whilst eating chips from polystyrene trays.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Dyson is a premium product, pure greed sent him to Malaysia to manufacture and left the people of Wiltshire high and dry. Not many jobs in the UK and for his tax]

Dyson told the Guardian: “The Dyson family business paid £330m in UK tax over the past three years, clearly not the act of a company avoiding its fair share of tax. Dyson’s success means that over 85% of its technology is sold overseas ... At no time did the [group’s former] non-UK structure deliver any significant tax advantage.

And they employ 2000 people in Wiltshire.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here