Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alan Pardew.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Sorry if fixtures :)
If you feel like a laugh today, read this interview.
A bit like 'our tune' meets Piers Morgan. IMO.

Pardew was frustrated that he did not get that January transfer window to refresh the team, to plot a way out of trouble — “I don’t believe we would have been relegated,” he says — but he does not recall his sacking with rancour. He met Parish at a charity function recently and they shook hands.

I wondered if he might be bitter, angry at losing his job at a club who were the nearest thing to a spiritual home from his playing days, but he smiles and says football management reminds him of that famous diner scene in Heat. Al Pacino and Robert de Niro finally meet on screen, cop facing master criminal.
:laugh:

Read more 》》》》http://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/m...0?shareToken=1c3b9cafad6f5cb0239f35833b27a683

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Pardew was frustrated that he did not get that January transfer window to refresh the team, to plot a way out of trouble — “I don’t believe we would have been relegated,” he says — but he does not recall his sacking with rancour. He met Parish at a charity function recently and they shook hands.

I wondered if he might be bitter, angry at losing his job at a club who were the nearest thing to a spiritual home from his playing days, but he smiles and says football management reminds him of that famous diner scene in Heat. Al Pacino and Robert de Niro finally meet on screen, cop facing master criminal.

More like that famous dancing scene from Saturday Night Fever shirley?

giphy.gif

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"My family, friends, fans might say it’s wrong but I think ‘it’s done, we move on’.”

Your FANS Alan ?

Really ?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Surprised a quality manager like him hasn't been snapped up already.

:smirk:

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
"My family, friends, fans might say it’s wrong but I think ‘it’s done, we move on’.”

Your FANS Alan ?

Really ?

Yea, both of them. Aka his mom and his wife.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Sorry if fixtures :)
If you feel like a laugh today, read this interview.
A bit like 'our tune' meets Piers Morgan. IMO.

:laugh:

Read more 》》》》http://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/m...0?shareToken=1c3b9cafad6f5cb0239f35833b27a683

Why would a Chairman give a Manager who had spent Millions in the August window only to be in Relegation trouble MORE MILLIONS to spend in January ?

I wouldn't have trusted him with more money either.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Why would a Chairman give a Manager who had spent Millions in the August window only to be in Relegation trouble MORE MILLIONS to spend in January ?

I wouldn't have trusted him with more money either.
Just about sums the two clowns up really.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here