Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paint Sussex Blue & White

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
Flags up on the A23 footbridge as we left Brighton this morning !! Every Bridge on the A23 should be flagged up IMHO

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Labour Councillor Russell-Moyle at today's Planning Committee:

View attachment 83979

:albion2:

The club should stick the resubmission of the hotel plans in quick, whilst all the council members are falling over each other to jump on the Albion bandwagon...

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
The club should stick the resubmission of the hotel plans in quick, whilst all the council members are falling over each other to jump on the Albion bandwagon...

I'm really surprised that haven't. It wasn't an altogether negative committee decision, with much of the discussion simply about the appearance rather than querying the size, use etc. There was a lot of positive feedback and really they just need a bit of a tweak to the design. To put that much into it and not follow it up – must be something else afoot as I think you would have gone straight back in with a revised scheme.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Shorely Scrumptious, a highly recommended cafe in Worthing, is festooned with scarves and flags and has a large Sussex flag in the window.

Otherwise....well...it's Worthing innit!

Sussaxon

Mar 19, 2014
Sussex
Shorely Scrumptious, a highly recommended cafe in Worthing, is festooned with scarves and flags and has a large Sussex flag in the window.

Otherwise....well...it's Worthing innit!

Great to see the county flag complimenting the Albion flags and scarves, as it should be!!

image.jpeg

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
I've made some rather large window graphics for my place .... I'm fitting them in the next hour or so, pics to follow...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
There's a house in Cuckfield (next to London Lane) which is, commendably, flying the flags. Also, Izzy's Party Shop in Haywards Heath now has a blue & white balloon display and a balloon which reads "Congratulations Brighton FC" (ouch, but I guess the it's the thought that counts) in the window. I have purchased bloody LOADS of streamers from her over the past season or to, so it's only fair :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here