Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolves tickets - 500 left

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
We are 2nd with a real chance,having 24000 plus season tik holders,these should be selling out within a couple if days imo,but that's my view

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
We get slated on most forums and social media sites trust me

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Explain our support is tinpot? As an early poster has stated there are 500 tickets remaining from an allocation of 2,700 with still two weeks to go, so 2,200 as it stands are making the journey on a bank holiday for a televised game - hardly tinpot. And then to boot, Norwich and Villa both absolute certs for a sell out away fixture (QPR already is). The remaining home games will probably exceed 28,000 for each match, if not more. :shrug:

I was thinking the same...double shrug from me

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Went to Wolves last season, such a shit city to drink in before the football
The Great Western, a very short walk from the station, is a good pub. Loads of Wolves fans there mixing happily with a few Albion fans. No moron head bangers. Well worth a visit the next time you're there.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
bobble hatters ,Geeks, real Ale drinkers and Women don't do us any favours IMHO
regards
DR
Many on here in denial ��could name 10 or 12 clubs in the same position in any game wouldn't have the same problem

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Ok. I trust you - slated for what? By the way, I read other clubs' fans forums and haven't noticed any undue digs regarding our fans or attendances, so where is your information coming from?
Didnt happen then,I made it up,just check out twitter and facebook,,but its no biggy

Sent from my KIW-L21 using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Our away support has largely collapsed since moving to the Amex. No surprise.

It's not collapsed in absolute terms has it?

Without having any specifics to hand, my hunch is that our away support has remained pretty consistent, but relative to our home support it is now a significantly smaller percentage.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Pretty obvious that our support would be better if it wasn't for Sky causing so many date changes. The risk of booking accommodation and trains in advance when it's cheaper is just that- a risk.

Hugh Jorgan

Jul 30, 2008
Brighton
We are 2nd with a real chance,having 24000 plus season tik holders,these should be selling out within a couple if days imo,but that's my view

Completely agree with you, for a side in our position with a chance for promotion to the top flight for the first time in donkeys years this should be sold out by now. Pretty poor in my opinion.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here