Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolves tickets - 500 left

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Just went on to buy one and the buggery bollocks page went to sold out.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Probably too late but in theory yes.

Slightly OT but surely it would look awesome if we had a bunch of ticker tape, streamers, and or confetti for when the team come out?

Rare that an away following gets such stadium wide coverage, especially with it on tv?
Traditional torn up newspaper confetti storm and balloons would be good in that lower tier at Wolves. I'll do my bit.

Last two home games will hopefully see loads of visual stuff from fans at The Amex - flags, banners, balloons, inflatables, etc + streamers and bog rolls especially from WSU and ESU... both games feel equally big now so no reason not to go to town for both.

Realistically, these are going to be among the best days ever to be a Brighton fan.

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
Traditional torn up newspaper confetti storm and balloons would be good in that lower tier at Wolves. I'll do my bit.

Last two home games will hopefully see loads of visual stuff from fans at The Amex - flags, banners, balloons, inflatables, etc + streamers and bog rolls especially from WSU and ESU... both games feel equally big now so no reason not to go to town for both.

Realistically, these are going to be among the best days ever to be a Brighton fan.

10 inflatable seagulls arrived on my desk this morning!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
We are a small club in relation to Leeds, Newcastle and the like. Doesn't make us tinpot though...

Come on,like I said earlier in thread,at least 12 clubs in this league would of sold that allocation out concidering where we are in the league
but we did eventually so that's good,I'm sure villa won't take as long,will it?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Come on,like I said earlier in thread,at least 12 clubs in this league would of sold that allocation out concidering where we are in the league
but we did eventually so that's good,I'm sure villa won't take as long,will it?

Our away support is impressive given the distances we travel! You love to moan about it though for some reason?

We sold out, get over it!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Our away support is impressive given the distances we travel! You love to moan about it though for some reason?

We sold out, get over it!

Moan really,get a grip,just a discussion ,I'm bha through and through,I don't think our support is that impressive,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here