ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
You don't get better than these:

adidas-samba-super-suede-trainers-navy-white-p402-2900_medium.jpg

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
You are wrong in your opinions on white trainers, and extremely wrong in your opinion that black reeboks count as 'smart clothes'. You are SCOTTISH though, innit :thumbsup:

Just personal taste. I also have a slight dislike for those tiny little socks which come just to the back of your heels. They look like my late mums orthopaedic socks which she had to wear late in life to keep her blood circulation flowing

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Nike air max... reebok classics... although i am liking these nike slip on slipper like shoes...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I tend to wear shoes more these days, age thing, but I have a pair of Vans for non-shoe days.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Wow an NSC thread I can truly relate to for once.

Adidas by an absolute country mile for me. Getting to a point the missus is starting to insist on a 'one in one out' policy on new purchases (totally ignored). However I own two pairs of Diadora Borg Elites which own a special place in my heart.

The nostalgic romantic in me has had my eye out for a pair of Nike Cortez.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Stan Smith 'Stand or Fall' specials for me...

image.jpeg

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Used to breathe and sleep Adidas when a yoof, but now wear Converse, who according to some comedian, on a similar thread a while ago, are the footwear for vicars. :lolol:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Buy all mine from Primark, can't fathom how people can spend serious money on shoes (unless for marathon running or whatnot).

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
DC's for me. Been wearing them for years and when I do occasionally stray elsewhere I am always disappointed as DC's are so comfortable and hard wearing.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
The title of the poll and the question in the OP are two different things. Who makes the best trainers? Haven't got a clue. For general wear I like Nike because they fit my wide feet – which has always ruled Adidas out for me, sadly – I like the styles and they are really comfortable.

But for running – I've had Asics for a good few years (having had New Balance and a pair of Nike 'proper' running trainers) because they wear amazingly well and are SO comfortable it's like putting on slippers when I put them on. I get about 1,000+ miles from a pair of Asics, so in that respect they make the 'best' trainers for me, but they don't really go with everyday clothes.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Funny, just received a pair of these puppies for the spring run in, been looking at 'em for ages.

Attachments

• 350resized.jpg
    350resized.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 336

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here