Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
images.jpg

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
For actually training (well, running), generally Brooks.

For general wear, Adidas Originals. Back on a Stan Smith thing currently.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Don't think I have owned any trainers other than Adidas for something like the last 30 years.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Can't vote, as refuse to chose between adidas (Samba / Chile 62 / Beckenbauer all-round / Gazelle) and Asics / Onitsuka Tiger.

The Original

Jan 25, 2010
50.83295°N 0.26815°W
Seems the youth of today generally favour Nike for fashion purposes, my offspring (early teens) and all their mates seem to have every variety and colour between them. Those Nike Roche numbers seem more lightweight than a paper bag.

Adidas every time for me..

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
I've got some Dragon in blue and white. Quite a narrow fit. I do have fat feet though.

I think that was another reason I changed to Nike as they seem to accommodate the shape of my foot a little better. Always felt like the sole on the adidas classics was a bit narrow and my feet were hanging over the sides. Same goes for my astro turf adidas mundials that I play football in.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Nike, Adidas and Onitsuka Tiger generally.

For sports I always thought Nike stuff was rubbish but tried on some of those 'Free Run' in the shop and they were nice so got them. Now, every other shoe I put on feels like strapping planks of wood to my feet.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think that was another reason I changed to Nike as they seem to accommodate the shape of my foot a little better. Always felt like the sole on the adidas classics was a bit narrow and my feet were hanging over the sides. Same goes for my astro turf adidas mundials that I play football in.

Copa Mundials / World Cups are the KING of boot, but yes, quite narrow. They suit me so all good. If your feet are wider then try Puma King Esitos - really similar but a broader fit.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I have 3 ''pet hates'' in life

1. Garlic
2. Slip on shoes
3. White trainers

Never wear white trainers. As a kid I always wore ''Admiral'' or ''Gola'' trainers - Now I wear all black Reeboks, simply because they can be worn as either smart or casual clothes

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I have 3 ''pet hates'' in life

1. Garlic
2. Slip on shoes
3. White trainers

Never wear white trainers. As a kid I always wore ''Admiral'' or ''Gola'' trainers - Now I wear all black Reeboks, simply because they can be worn as either smart or casual clothes

You are wrong in your opinions on white trainers, and extremely wrong in your opinion that black reeboks count as 'smart clothes'. You are SCOTTISH though, innit :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here