Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's your biggest bet?

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Currently trying to hit a big acca for 10p stakes at my local bookies on 12 team Both to Score Result Coupons. Could pay £100,000 if it hits!
:O :cool: :rave:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
17505341_10154295436861791_1211307844398807693_o.jpg

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Current bet in running £25 pays around £3,500;

Premier League - Chelsea
Championship - Brighton
League 1 - Sheffield United
Scottish Prem - Celtic
Vanarama South - Maidenhead United
Vanarama North - AFC Fylde
Scottish 1st - Livingston
Serie A - Juventus
Bundersliga - Bayern Munich
Portuguese - Benfica
NBA - Golden State Warriors

Already WON

England 6 Nations
Van Gerwin Darts world champs

All teams top of their divisions.. bar us.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
By far my biggest bet was £100 on Steve Coppell being the next Brighton manager after Micky Adams mkII got the sack. As a bit of a preamble, I don't gamble except a fiver each way once a year on the Grand National but I had a bit of inside info that he had verbally agreed the job so I thought I was getting free money.

We all know the outcome and I re-acquainted with an important rule in life: never ever bet on anything BHA-related.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I won 750 a couple of months back on a 50p bet, 6fold of premier league scores, West hams 96th minute goal done me for over 400k but luckily I had put a treble on too.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
You doing it with profit squad? I'm up to 2.5k profit now after 6 months.

How does one get involved with this?...

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
You doing it with profit squad? I'm up to 2.5k profit now after 6 months.
Yeah think it's well worth sticking with them for all the help
After the initial sign up offers are completed does the profit go down on the daily offers? I'm only like 4% completed, made my first cock up today not putting SNR

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Put my £170 winnings on the last race of the day while at Cheltenham a couple of weeks back and lost it all. Then won £340 on Tony Blooms horse the next day on a £20 bet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Yeah think it's well worth sticking with them for all the help
After the initial sign up offers are completed does the profit go down on the daily offers? I'm only like 4% completed, made my first cock up today not putting SNR

Not really, I still have quite a few sign ups to do, I have made far more money on the non sign ups. Take it steady learning how the different things work and then advance onto the more technical stuff. My first cock up was betting on Man City to win and laying Barcelona to lose in the same game. Haven't made that mistake again.

Do the simple zero risk stuff first to build up your betting bank. The training videos are excellent and there is loads of help on the forum

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Not really, I still have quite a few sign ups to do, I have made far more money on the non sign ups. Take it steady learning how the different things work and then advance onto the more technical stuff. My first cock up was betting on Man City to win and laying Barcelona to lose in the same game. Haven't made that mistake again.

Do the simple zero risk stuff first to build up your betting bank. The training videos are excellent and there is loads of help on the forum
[emoji106]

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
How does one get involved with this?...

I'm going to put something together to introduce people to matched betting, a Profit Squad-lite, if you will. I would strongly urge people to join Profit Squad, if they can, but I fully understand why many were reluctant to do so. If something seems too good to be true, it probably is. So I want to 'coach' a small group into matched betting, allow them to learn the ropes, build up a bank and then, if they want to progress, I'd suggest they join Profit Squad to properly kick on.

For those who were cynical about Profit Squad, I hope you'll trust my word on the results I have personally experienced. I've just gone over £14,000 in profit since I started, over about 5 months or so. I can't promise everyone will do as well, but I've learned a lot over that time and I'd be happy to help others on here. Even if you just earn enough to pay for your next season ticket then stop, that would be a good result.

If you really want to get started with Profit Squad without my coaching, CLICK HERE FOR A £1 TRIAL.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Correct. The new account sign-ups just allow you to learn the ropes with using exchanges to lay off your bets and help you build up a working bank whilst doing so. The ongoing offers are far more lucrative so even if you've already got a lot of bookie accounts, then you can still reap significant rewards. In fact, I think if you do have a lot of existing accounts you will be better placed to do well as your accounts are less likely to come under scrutiny, at least for a fair while.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
I'm going to put something together to introduce people to matched betting, a Profit Squad-lite, if you will. I would strongly urge people to join Profit Squad, if they can, but I fully understand why many were reluctant to do so. If something seems too good to be true, it probably is. So I want to 'coach' a small group into matched betting, allow them to learn the ropes, build up a bank and then, if they want to progress, I'd suggest they join Profit Squad to properly kick on.

For those who were cynical about Profit Squad, I hope you'll trust my word on the results I have personally experienced. I've just gone over £14,000 in profit since I started, over about 5 months or so. I can't promise everyone will do as well, but I've learned a lot over that time and I'd be happy to help others on here. Even if you just earn enough to pay for your next season ticket then stop, that would be a good result.

If you really want to get started with Profit Squad without my coaching, CLICK HERE FOR A £1 TRIAL.

How much did you start with to get 14k profit?

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
We all know the outcome and I re-acquainted with an important rule in life: never ever bet on anything BHA-related.

I won £140 on Wigan beating Man City in the FA Cup final and stuck it all on Brighton to beat palarse in the play-off second leg so I know what you mean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
How much did you start with to get 14k profit?

I'm fortunate in that I have access to a reasonable amount of cash, but you don't need to have the same. You can start relatively small and build up.

I'm lazy and didn't want to be constantly withdrawing and depositing across accounts so I largely let money sit where it was. I also had a theory that this may help escape account scrutiny, but that's just a guess. Most of the other PS members seem to withdraw and shuffle money around as much as they need to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here