Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Baseball Season 2017

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
It's going to be a Cubtastic season, however in the interest of predictions ... anyone other than the Cards or Yankees.

Anyone but the

evilempire.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So its about to kick off - I watch pretty much all American sport but just cannot get in to this, can someone tell me how to?
Easy.

If I'm watching a game, run for the hills, it'll be an error strewn 0-0, which will amazingly still manage to have poor pitching.
Any game I'm not looking at will either be an 8-8 slugfest or the greatest pitching performance of the season.

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Isn't it great, Sunday evening and baseball is back on tele! Roll on tomorrow night and phillies start their campaign in Cincinnati! I have a bold prediction of a wild card for the phillies of everything clicks into place and the youngsters fill their potential!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Yankees gubbed 7-3 by the Rays in their opener, Mets play the Braves this afternoon

May 14, 2015
The Yankees team of prospects looks a real force. This year might be a bit too soon, but in the next few years with potential additions of Machado or Harper, this team is going to be hot( Yankees tinted glasses).

This season i'm going for the Astros or the Indians. I think some people are going to be really surprised with just how good the Astros are going to be this year.

The British league has also kicked off, and Brighton have a team, if anyone wants to keep up with baseball closer to home.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Off to a good start!
IMG_0027.JPG

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Managed to find the Twins v Royals game on an excellent Kodi stream last night. Tied at 1-1 going into the bottom of the 7th, Royals pitcher Strahm then proceeded to hand the Twins 3 consecutive runs on bases-loaded walks (surely the equivalent of giving away 3 own goals, truly piss poor pitching). Twins wrapped it all up in the 7th with an RBI double from new-boy Castro, and a single from Polanco for a 7-1 win - their first opening day win since 2008. Yikes.

Noticed during one of the commercial breaks, McDonalds have a deal going with the Royals this season. Each time the Royals achieve a double-play, the following day you can get a "Double McCheeseburger sandwich" for a dollar. No wonder they're all porkers over there.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Nat'nals undefeated for the season.

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Managed to find the Twins v Royals game on an excellent Kodi stream last night. Tied at 1-1 going into the bottom of the 7th, Royals pitcher Strahm then proceeded to hand the Twins 3 consecutive runs on bases-loaded walks (surely the equivalent of giving away 3 own goals, truly piss poor pitching). Twins wrapped it all up in the 7th with an RBI double from new-boy Castro, and a single from Polanco for a 7-1 win - their first opening day win since 2008. Yikes.

Noticed during one of the commercial breaks, McDonalds have a deal going with the Royals this season. Each time the Royals achieve a double-play, the following day you can get a "Double McCheeseburger sandwich" for a dollar. No wonder they're all porkers over there.

Which kodi site mate, iv been struggling to watch any baseball on kodi!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Which kodi site mate, iv been struggling to watch any baseball on kodi!

Phoenix Sports - Zodiac - Live Events

Brings up 7 or 8 live event lists, have a sniff on those. I'm currently watching the Huddersfield game via the same thing.

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Phoenix Sports - Zodiac - Live Events

Brings up 7 or 8 live event lists, have a sniff on those. I'm currently watching the Huddersfield game via the same thing.

Am on the verge of throwing mine in the bin. Used to work fine now sports devil no longer works and did what you said on Phoenix and nothing works on there!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This post can go in any one of 3 threads.

Here, obscure TV or Kodi Streams, but I'll start here.

NSC's seamheads need to watch Hank Azaria's new comedy homage to baseball's play callers:-

117173645_1300x1733.jpg

Even the trailer is NSFW

But each episode has had a least 1 very laugh out loud moment.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Come on people, someone must have watched Brockmire.

I've just seen ep 5 and it's funkin hilarious.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here