Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Banks gives UKIP invoice for £200,000

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Banks is not a member of UKIP and he given them an invoice for using his call centres and Nuttall has said they won't pay on the Sunday politics show.
What's going on in UKIP and is it a one policy party.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
UKIP are, and always will be a complete and total waste of time.
How anyone could have even considered backing the absolute bellend that is Nigel Farage is a mystery to me.
Closet racists the lot of them.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
UKIP are, and always will be a complete and total waste of time.
How anyone could have even considered backing the absolute bellend that is Nigel Farage is a mystery to me.
Closet racists the lot of them.

Perhaps the UKIP supporting NSC posters will enlighten you as to why they were (are) happy to support UKIP along with Farage and Nutall.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Perhaps the UKIP supporting NSC posters will enlighten you as to why they were (are) happy to support UKIP along with Farage and Nutall.

Ok, i'll indulge you.
I supported Farage, I was "happy" to support the policies. I was "happy" that with Farage and UKIP we got the main UKIP policy, ie Out of the EU.
I hope for the umpteenth time you have been enlightened, although I suspect you will want countless other questions answered on the same subject.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
If UKIP used the call centres then they should pay the bill.

If all is not as it seems with that, then I guess Banks will have to whistle for the money :shrug:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
The country is crying out for a new party, one that actually works for the people of this country and not for their themselves, sadly UKIP is not the answer, not by a long,long way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here