Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bacon and egg sandwich

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The wife had her first effort at making me eggs benedict yesterday morning. A slightly toasted muffin, with a warm slice of ham, a runny poached egg, topped with hollandaise sauce and black pepper.

It was PHENOMENAL

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Bacon: Spoilt Pig
Eggs: Happy Eggs
Mrs Chopper recently went to the Spoilt Pig farm on business and brought some back, usually buy standard back and streaky bacon from a supermarket, never again, well worth the extra cost.
The sign of a proper egg is after eating one or two you can still taste egg 2 hours later and Happy Eggs do just that.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Try this image.jpeg

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
The wife had her first effort at making me eggs benedict yesterday morning. A slightly toasted muffin, with a warm slice of ham, a runny poached egg, topped with hollandaise sauce and black pepper.

It was PHENOMENAL
Did she make the hollandaise from scratch?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
No butter,brown sauce,sheer perfection!:banana:

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
They do some really nice white baps in the patisierie just north of Hove station. Butter, two rashers, fried egg and ketchup - just the job.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I don't think I have eaten a bacon and egg sandwich, but I regularly have a bacon and egg stick ( baguette ) in my local cafe, I had one yesterday.
Only had my first one last year though.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
It's true Marshy.

Don't get me wrong here, I love bacon and all foods pig related, the pink tasty b'stads, I've just never put bacon and egg in the same sandwich before.

Next thing you'll be saying you have never had a BLT (my breakfast this morning incidentally)... :ohmy:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
We held some interviews for a manager's post a few years back. Don't know why, but they decided to hold the 'pre-interview' thing where the candidates mingle with staff (so we can ask them all the questions they're not allowed to ask in the interview itself!) in a local pub, at breakfast time, with bacon and egg sandwiches. The poor candidates, all togged up in their best gear, were simply terrified of having yolk all down them for the interview itself.

Maybe that was the reason - some kind of weird initiative test?
I guess this guy didn't get the job.

milibandbacon-477294.jpg

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Tip:
Toast the bread on one side. The.crunch followed by the soft is divine.

No no no. Remove the now crispy bacon from the pan. Then crunch up one side of each slice in the he same pan so as not to waste any bacony goodness

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here