Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birmingham v Udders (Amex coverage)

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
As the dreaded 'promoted without playing' scenario may happen an hour before we play Bristol City, will there be coverage of the Udders game at the Amex?
What's the rules on beambacks as it's a 3 pm Saturday game? Perhaps audio only on the TVs.
Do they have Kodi on there system?

(Last line was a joke)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Blimey, it feels as though we've largely gone from "Huddersfield are shit hot - we could be in trouble here" to "We're up - it's just a matter of when it happens"...

I'll tell you where I am...

I'll take each game as it comes and worry/get excited about promotional things should they happen.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Best you'll get is Sky Sports News on the TVs.

Anyhow, no point in worrying about this for now. Probably won't be the deciding match.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Yep, social media is full of the delights of 'Bristol City, moved to 5.30....gonna be one hell of a party'.

Might well be, might well not be, but either way it's a million miles away right now.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
As the dreaded 'promoted without playing' scenario may happen an hour before we play Bristol City, will there be coverage of the Udders game at the Amex?
What's the rules on beambacks as it's a 3 pm Saturday game? Perhaps audio only on the TVs.
Do they have Kodi on there system?

(Last line was a joke)

So we find out we are up before the game and then have a 90 minute celebration with the team and fellow fans and a party before and after the game. Sounds terrible!!

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
So we find out we are up before the game and then have a 90 minute celebration with the team and fellow fans and a party before and after the game. Sounds terrible!!

No, more a matter of Jeff Stelling saying "It's all over at St Andrews where it's Birmingham City 1 Huddersfield Town 0 and that result means Brighton are promoted". IF it happens when another team lose I want to be able to watch/listen to it. I want the full 1.5 hours of excitement not an announcement by Jeff. Was the Bristol v Udders not a tense game (no you're right it wasn't:)).

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
No, more a matter of Jeff Stelling saying "It's all over at St Andrews where it's Birmingham City 1 Huddersfield Town 0 and that result means Brighton are promoted". IF it happens when another team lose I want to be able to watch/listen to it. I want the full 1.5 hours of excitement not an announcement by Jeff. Was the Bristol v Udders not a tense game (no you're right it wasn't:)).

If that scenario is a possibility at all, I would imagine about 15,000 people would bring a radio.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
One game at a time, sweet Jesus

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Best you'll get is Sky Sports News on the TVs.

Anyhow, no point in worrying about this for now. Probably won't be the deciding match.
Famous last words

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
If that scenario is a possibility at all, I would imagine about 15,000 people would bring a radio.

"Dear Mr Barber. I wish to complain about thousands of people listening to the wireless in the East Stand. It woke me and my father up."

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think I'm missing the point here.
To me this thread looks like the OP is:-

a - Assuming the Albion are getting promoted.
&
ii - Moaning about the specific manner of said (currently non-existent) promotion.

I know he says 'the last line is a joke', but shirley the implication of that is that he's not joking for the rest of it. :shrug:

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Remember this ...(although as it turned out , it didn't put the mockers on it as we painfully recall)

[tweet]728215232837980160[/tweet]

Last edited:

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Lets take this a game at a time and not get ahead of ourselves still a lot of points to be contested.

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne
Blimey, it feels as though we've largely gone from "Huddersfield are shit hot - we could be in trouble here" to "We're up - it's just a matter of when it happens"...

I'll tell you where I am...

I'll take each game as it comes and worry/get excited about promotional things should they happen.

This forum is no place for sensible level headed comments like this!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here