Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seamus Coleman

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Best wishes to him for a quick recovery. Horrendous injury. Maybe slightly misjudged by the text commentary.

0f3a16034a27834e0320917c2855854f.jpg

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Awful tackle on an exciting player. The Welsh bubble has burst.

WGull

Jan 27, 2017
yep seeing the pictures and video of it, probably safe to assume he wont play again for a long while, terrible tackle

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
These tackles and subsequent photos that put's one in mind of Busst (not quite as bad here) are sickening. I hope he recovers soon.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
That looked awful when I saw it.

Best luck in his recovery.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Not sure putting up pictures in graphic details of the poor chap on a BHA forum is necessary.

None of us faced with the same situation would wish this placed on social media, and would want privacy dealing with this situation.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Not sure putting up pictures in graphic details of the poor chap on a BHA forum is necessary.

None of us faced with the same situation would wish this placed on social media, and would want privacy dealing with this situation.

I would agree. Why would anyone go to the effort of making a screen grab of a horrific injury just to post it here? Gratuitous.

Good luck to the lad for a speedy recovery.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
These tackles are getting a lot more frequent, the perpetrators, if the foul is deemed as deliberate, should be charged with a criminal offence and made to pay the victims medical expenses and loss of earnings, maybe that will make them play fair in the future.
What would happen if someone did this to you in the street and put you out of action for weeks.
It is not ok in the field of play and is premeditated.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Ooh f*ck **** ow I did not want to see that.

Tapatalk puts thread photos with the thread titles on the front page so you see them even without opening the post. Ooh thats a ****ing horrible break

Sent from my GT-I8262 using Tapatalk

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Ooh f*ck **** ow I did not want to see that.

Tapatalk puts thread photos with the thread titles on the front page so you see them even without opening the post. Ooh thats a ****ing horrible break

Sent from my GT-I8262 using Tapatalk
Totally agree.

Btw, you can alter Tapatalk's behaviour and untick show photos preview in the settings.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Agreed, that's why I didn't put one in the OP.........

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Thanks for posting the pic . Saves having to search for it. It happened and its of interest even if it did make some cry. Up there with bust, cisse ones that .

Hope he comes back

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Dodgy these international games at such an important time of the season,I imagine Hughton was holding his breath this week hoping our boys come back without injury.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here