Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A polite reminder

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Indeed ... to beautiful British summer time. Just think this summer we could be looking forward to seeing BHA in the Prem and beginning the process to secure our independence. What a time to be alive.

:clap:

My clock is always an hour ahead :wink:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
All good mate how's you?

I'm good and looking forward to a restful weekend. Just need to shake off the red wine head first....

Love to the lady.

I remember reading posts from you in the past implying a lot of leave voters must have bigotted or racist tendancies and is the reason they voted leave. I'm not going to start digging through posts but if I'm wrong then I will apologise. You remind me of my friend because he sits on the sidelines dishing it all out whilst living in Germany in exactly the same way you do...

Anyone who saw Stewart Lee at the Dome last month will recall his incisive analysis of Brexit voters.

"Not all of them are racists. Some of them are just ****s".

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Also seems to be a fairly incisive analysis of some remainers' mind-set.

its a sad state of the debate that half the population can be distilled down to being either racist or ****s.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Hahaha! Even you don't believe that.

You can. Absolute freedom of movement of capital, goods and services. Soon to change. I pity any small business doing trade with Europe although I'm sure there will be a zero hours contact picking tomatoes waiting for them when their business goes bust.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
You can. Absolute freedom of movement of capital, goods and services. Soon to change. I pity any small business doing trade with Europe although I'm sure there will be a zero hours contact picking tomatoes waiting for them when their business goes bust.

Not really. You full know that we have never been 'allowed' to make a trade deal with an individual nation in the eu due to its restrictive nature.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here