Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Assuming we go up and then win the Premier League the following season...

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
To win the league, we'd need the players running through the laines in double file, with Chris at the front shouting chants akin to 'Cobra Kai, never die' with the last two players holding a beatbox on their shoulders playing Rocky music.

Then yes, I think we'd win the league no problem.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Will Chris Hughton run through the Laines naked, discreetly fist pumping? I bleedin' hope so:ascarf:

What, all five of them?

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Where is this Laines you speak of? You cannot be a Brightonian I am afraid.

Born at the Royal Sussex many moons ago. I've been living away from Brighton long enough to forget how to spell 'The Lanes' properly though.

Anyway, back to Chris' fist

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Ffs it probably won't happen now there's a thread..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Surely the question has to be....

Assuming we goup and then win the Premier League the following season how many loyalty points will I need to get a 2019 Champions League final ticket?

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Surely the question has to be....

Assuming we goup and then win the Premier League the following season how many loyalty points will I need to get a 2019 Champions League final ticket?

According to Andy Naylor it'll be POTG. The 2019 final is due to be played in Las Vegas. Well, the first half will be played in Las Vegas and the second half in Abu Dhabi.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
According to Andy Naylor it'll be POTG. The 2019 final is due to be played in Las Vegas. Well, the first half will be played in Las Vegas and the second half in Abu Dhabi.

Stop being so stupid.

They'll play our final in a European country, as it's the 'European' champions league.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here