Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could a terrorist be living/staying next door to you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I'm intrigued. Did she tell you this....or did you stumble across her whilst "perusing" the Freemans catalogue?

The people that own the house ( and lived there before ) decided to rent it out and told me they'd rented it to an underwear model .... google is a wonderful tool !

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
My next door neighbour has set up the world's dullest whatsapp group known to man. Pictures of guttering, moans about school parking and warnings about burglaries. It's admirable, but there were about a dozen messages the other day about a letter being delivered to the wrong house with 3 pictures of the envelope FFS. Maybe a life of terrorism would create some excitement in his life?

The other side is one for the watch list. 5 mates come round and they play dungeons and dragons every Tuesday without fail. Like the earlier poster it was much better when the underwear model lived there.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
No, not a terrorist. But I do think she is building a Josef Fritzl style dungeon as there is lots of strange noises going on but no actual signs of any home improvement.

The bloke on the other side is an Aussie who has taken against me for no reason, so in turn I've decided he's a ****. I'll happily shop him in to the terroist police, but I suspect they will find nothing.

He should be taken OUTBACK and left abandoned just for being unfriendly for no reason.

biddles911

May 12, 2014
I ask you ..... where's she going to hide a knife or a gun ???

View attachment 83088

* And yes, it really is my next door neighbour !

She looks very suspicious to me. Look at the tan!? Clearly she's been somewhere very hot recently.

I'm happy to volunteer for round the clock surveillance if Mrs. B. alllows me some time off. I regard it as a civic duty....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
She looks very suspicious to me. Look at the tan!? Clearly she's been somewhere very hot recently.

I'm happy to volunteer for round the clock surveillance if Mrs. B. alllows me some time off. I regard it as a civic duty....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice volunteering but she's already under very close surveillance - including Master W's camera drone *** cough ***

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Now, I don't know much about lingerie models but I think I see ( having looked closely for over 5 minutes) evidence of a small grenade hidden in the front of her lower garment.

Well she's certainly standing a bit awkward. If it's not a small grenade then I fear a hip injury or something.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
My next door neighbour has set up the world's dullest whatsapp group known to man. Pictures of guttering, moans about school parking and warnings about burglaries. It's admirable, but there were about a dozen messages the other day about a letter being delivered to the wrong house with 3 pictures of the envelope FFS. Maybe a life of terrorism would create some excitement in his life?

The other side is one for the watch list. 5 mates come round and they play dungeons and dragons every Tuesday without fail. Like the earlier poster it was much better when the underwear model lived there.
You're in a watts app group with your neighbor? 😂

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
The neighbor(s) behind I've never seen. Front yard and back garden a shit hole. Although he or she did take the time to put out 4 Trump signs for the election. Also, they put a 'keep Christ in Christmas' sign out for Jesus's birthday. I wasn't aware it was going anywhere.

The neighbor to my right is an eccentric bint who can be found regularly shouting/screaming most mornings at her teenage daughter. It's normally about some household chore that has not been performed.

My neighbors to the left are a cool older couple (early 50's) who Mrs Van Winkle and I regularly eat Thai food with once a month.

Although, in a previous house we rented our neighbors were Egyptian. The wife made awesome bakalva. We woke up one day to find they had just disappeared. Husband, wife, 8 year old daughter just gone. I asked around the neighborhood but no one knew anything. The missus thinks they were part of a witness protection program and their cover had been blown. So a government agency had whisked them away in the middle of night. Sounds plausible to me.

*note: everything was still in their house*

Last edited:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
In a News Update, Beryl has gone off on her travels again, allegedly to see her son in Spain this time.

Think I may have to PM Edna about a SWAT Team coming down to Sullington.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here