Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you or have you whizzed in a hotel kettle?

Whizzed in a hotel kettle?

• Yes, yes I have/do

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • No, disgusting

Votes: 192 93.2%
  • Yes and I've also pooed in one

Votes: 10 4.9%

• Total voters

I had a shit in a bidet once, but I was in France so no-one really objected.
In Corfu about 30 years ago my girlfriend left a big wash/make up bag in the bidet, in the morning we awoke to find I had laid a perfectly formed six inch cable on top of it. Now at 49 years old it's testament to the power of alcohol that I'm giggling like a schoolboy while typing this.

On a stag doo in Bournemouth I pissed in a metal waste paper bin then threw the whole thing out the window onto a sloping roof waking up the whole hotel.

I've pissed in the wardrobe more times than I can remember and also wiped my arse on my wife's clean top drying on the bathroom radiator.

Happy now?

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
In Corfu about 30 years ago my girlfriend left a big wash/make up bag in the bidet, in the morning we awoke to find I had laid a perfectly formed six inch cable on top of it. Now at 49 years old it's testament to the power of alcohol that I'm giggling like a schoolboy while typing this.

On a stag doo in Bournemouth I pissed in a metal waste paper bin then threw the whole thing out the window onto a sloping roof waking up the whole hotel.

I've pissed in the wardrobe more times than I can remember and also wiped my arse on my wife's clean top drying on the bathroom radiator.

Happy now?

Good Morning! :lolol:

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
I can see why this might happen :ffsparr:

kflow.gif

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
There is a story at work about someone who did something unspeakable in the communal teapot several years ago - and didn't tell anyone until his boss found out (too late)....

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Absolutely
Remarkable post from the OP

To be fair to him, which is quite hard in this situation, this thread was born out of another one he started. That was would you stay in a hotel without tea/coffee making facilities? Few people replied saying don't touch the kettle anyway because of what people do to it, and here we are.

Could probably have done without both threads to be honest but some stories raising a chuckle in this one!

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Many years ago one of the catering staff at my school was sacked when he was caught whizzing in the baked beans saucepan.( how many times had he got away with it?).
Saw him a few weeks ago........working at the Amex.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
It is not a habit, but I once stayed in a B&B with shared Bathroom facilities and a kettle in the room that you could fill from the bathroom. After a night on the booze and waking in the night in need of a leak, rather than dress, leave the room, walk down the corridor and hopefully find the bathroom unoccupied, I peed in the kettle, and took it to the toilet in the morning. I did rinse it out thoroughly, and I did make a cup of tea with the same Kettle, when I came back to my room.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
It is not a habit, but I once stayed in a B&B with shared Bathroom facilities and a kettle in the room that you could fill from the bathroom. After a night on the booze and waking in the night in need of a leak, rather than dress, leave the room, walk down the corridor and hopefully find the bathroom unoccupied, I peed in the kettle, and took it to the toilet in the morning. I did rinse it out thoroughly, and I did make a cup of tea with the same Kettle, when I came back to my room.

Phew :cheers:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here