Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you or have you whizzed in a hotel kettle?

Whizzed in a hotel kettle?

• Yes, yes I have/do

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • No, disgusting

Votes: 192 93.2%
  • Yes and I've also pooed in one

Votes: 10 4.9%

• Total voters

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
A friend of mine shared a hotel room with his dad on a stag do, and woke up to his horror to find him having a piss in his face in the middle of the night. Beer was involved but... Awkward

:facepalm:

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Following on from the heated debate around tea and coffee making facilities in hotels, do you or have you whizzed in a hotel kettle?

???

A couple of days ago, I read a post from someone who said that they rarely come on this site any more, and threads such as this demonstrate all too clearly why.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Missed this the first time. Top trolling by the O Pee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
The question obviously reflects a habit of the originator - no surprise there.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I'm sure the Palace coach driver has done it before, certainly done worse, maybe he was building up to the big one..

Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon
Until I read this thread it had never remotely occurred to me that anyone would do such a thing! I shall for evermore now view hotel bedroom kettles with ultra caution. If anyone were to wee in my kettle I wouldn’t give them the steam off my p*ss!

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I have stayed in a fair few hotels since this thread first appeared and have never looked at a kettle in the same way since. I dread to think what people might do with a trouser press.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
My friend Dirty Barry stole the hotel kettle he was staying in over the weekend as his own had broke. :nono:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Following on from the debate over whether you have whizzed in a hotel kettle, have you ever pooed in a burger box? ??? From th clean up operation today seemed like this was all the rage on Bournemouth beach yesterday.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I do think that if the OP just wants to increase his post count, why not just join some threads that are interesting and engage in the conversations already in progress.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Following on from the heated debate around tea and coffee making facilities in hotels, do you or have you whizzed in a hotel kettle?

???

What are you, 10 years old or something?

What a pathetic, childish thing to consider even. If you find that funny you obviously have serious mental issues.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I don't use hotels much these days, you can't open the windows, and TV's aint what they used to be

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here