Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you or have you whizzed in a hotel kettle?

Whizzed in a hotel kettle?

• Yes, yes I have/do

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • No, disgusting

Votes: 192 93.2%
  • Yes and I've also pooed in one

Votes: 10 4.9%

• Total voters

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Following on from the heated debate around tea and coffee making facilities in hotels, do you or have you whizzed in a hotel kettle?

???

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Following on from the heated debate around tea and coffee making facilities in hotels, do you or have you whizzed in a hotel kettle?

???

Why would you?....what is a whizz? Is the bathroom just a few feet away from the kettle whatever a whizz may be?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Not personally, but I can see how some hotel guests may have misinterpreted the instructions...

flat-base-stainless-steel-brew-kettle.jpg_350x350.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
No. Can't say it would ever have even occurred to me.

And that's the last time I make tea using a hotel kettle :ohmy:

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
No. Can't say it would ever have even occurred to me.

And that's the last time I make tea using a hotel kettle :ohmy:

This thread has made me think exactly the same thing. Sometimes not knowing these things makes life a bit easier. now I'll have to do a full boil of the tiny shitty kettle, pour it all out and then re-boil.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Sad fact of life, I always make a point to sniff the kettle (not a euphemism) in a hotel before I use it. I stay in hotels about once a week and always take my stainless steel cafeteria and real ground fresh coffee. They can stick those wee sachets up their bum. Nescafe? They may as well have shat in the kettle as that is what it tastes like.

https://www.procook.co.uk/product/p...4225a40e6823f3ba0be37&fo_s=gplauk&fo_oid=4628

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
you also might want to check what goes on in your local reservoir...

Well, you see, that's outside water, isn't it? I fully accept that water, in its naturally occurring/ stored state, is going to have all manner of animal, bird and fish shit (and possibly human) in it. That's why it goes through treatment works en route to us. I can live with that. Not so keen on somebody pissing in the crappy, hotel room mini-kettle though. That's a bit different.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Just, just why? I consider myself as having BEEN moderately badly behaved in my youth but this has never, ever crossed my mind. Just odd :shrug:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here