Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you or have you whizzed in a hotel kettle?

Whizzed in a hotel kettle?

• Yes, yes I have/do

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • No, disgusting

Votes: 192 93.2%
  • Yes and I've also pooed in one

Votes: 10 4.9%

• Total voters

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Just to be clear I have NEVER whizzed, jizzed or pooed in a kettle.

:nono:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Why on earth then do you start such a stupid thread.......

I was thinking about starting one entitled Have You Ever Crapped In A Corby Trouser Press?, but there seems little point now Crodo has done this one.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
All these people claiming that they've never pissed in the hotel kettle. :lolol:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
I was thinking about starting one entitled Have You Ever Crapped In A Corby Trouser Press?, but there seems little point now Crodo has done this one.

Perhaps you could start one saying Is Corby Crap? but there would also be little point as the answers would be 100% YES

Sorry to any Northants Seagulls... :lolol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Perhaps you could start one saying Is Corby Crap? but there would also be little point as the answers would be 100% YES

Sorry to any Northants Seagulls... :lolol:

It transpires that, whilst searching the room occupied by the London attacker at Brighton's 41st best hotel, the police did actually seize the Corby Trouser Press, as well as the toilet roll holder. That's being reported by SkyNews this afternoon :lol:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
It transpires that, whilst searching the room occupied by the London attacker at Brighton's 41st best hotel, the police did actually seize the Corby Trouser Press, as well as the toilet roll holder. That's being reported by SkyNews this afternoon :lol:

Back in 1990 I had a three month liason with the girl on reception at this very hotel. Should I report this?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here