Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Presuming we don't make it this year...

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Presuming we don't make it this year, predict what will happen on NSC?

By my calculations we already have 1274 threads started by people who seem to think the season has finished and we've been promoted already, and that's not to mention the posts within those threads. By god we've even had a thread asking when the PL fixtures come out!

Should we **** this up, will NSC experience it's biggest ever meltdown? My suggestion is that the forum is suspended for 14 days.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham

By my calculations we already have 1274 threads started by people who seem to think the season has finished and we've been promoted already, and that's not to mention the posts within those threads. By god we've even had a thread asking when the PL fixtures come out!

Should we **** this up, will NSC experience it's biggest ever meltdown? My suggestion is that the forum is suspended for 14 days.

Will 14 days be enough?

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015

There'll be a cyber riot. I think it might break the internet. I'll certainly be spending an unprecedented amount of time pottering in my garden to get away from the racket.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I have my back up sorted. This year I have saved up a load of cash so I have a win/win situation:

* Brighton go up, I am moving back to Brighton for one year to try and go to as many PL games as possible
* Brighton do not go up, I am going to travel around central/s america for a year

:)

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
IF we don't go up automatically and then have to go through the wretched play offs knowing the wheels will fall off completely at some stage, I'll probably avoid NSC until mid July at the earliest.

Especially with the knowledge that fans of the team that stopped us going up will be all over this board giving it large! No thanks

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
you can put it on the other side :shrug: I confidently predict that at the point we are mathematically assured of promotion (presuming we do get promoted), Hudds or Leeds or Reading won't have got to 87 points.

[come on fate, see how much I'm tempting you, come on, what you got eh eh EH?! :catfight:]

I think we have to allow Huddersfield at least 2 points a game which would put them on 91.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here