Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Presuming we make it this year...

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Being in the same division as west brom, and challenging the assumption they are 'the Albion'.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
The opportunity of welcoming some of the biggest sides in world football to the Amex on a level playing field, that and some super duper celebrity fans.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I'm not really sure to be honest. For me, it's all about seeking promotion; it just happens that the PL is next on the list. After that, I guess the ambitions are: stay up (this may take some time to achieve on a consistent basis), top half, Europe, PL title, Champions League winners, total global domination. I doubt we'll achieve too many of these in my lifetime. Though, there's always Leicester as a beacon of hope...

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Scared to be honest. The players we have (odd exception maybe) have given everything to the club, but come the summer could be replaced by a money grabbing 'big name' who plays not for the club but for the money and should we go back down will be the first to jump ship.
Also getting walloped at Old Trafford but getting revenge back home.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
AD3180F9-147B-4870-AA68-D0125A792BD0.jpg

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Not having to answer;

"No, which Prem team do you support?"

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Substitution for Manchester Utd, coming off Wayne Rooney

WHO?

And coming on Zlatan Ibrahimovic

WHO?

I know its silly and childish, but the bigger the names, the more it makes me laugh :lolol:

FFS - this is all we need. Please file this with the "Assuming we beat Forest on Saturday" thread.

Hey, that was my thread! ive already been lambasted to death over that and went into hiding for a week :)

For me it would start even before the season begins, speculating (dreaming?) of the players we might attract (but as someone said - not the type that would jump ship if it turns bad)

JAMIE VARDIE ANYONE IF LEICESTER GO DOWN :lol: :amex:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here