Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Presuming we make it this year...

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
IF it happens....

Looking forward to being able to sit back and THOROUGHLY ENJOY the Championsip play offs for the first time in a long time.

NOT looking forward to having to listen to Jamie Carragher pontificate in that annoying, self-important Scouser way of his on Sky Sports.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Would be no different to this season surely ? Where are all these extra fans going to sit then, considering we are sold out or close to every home game:shrug:

There are several thousand empty seats at most home games I have seen on TV.
I expect these would be filled for Premier League games.

SAC

May 21, 2014
Away games at Stoke, WBA, B'fluff, Watford, Swansea, Burnley etc.

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
You'll probably have the frustration of playing well away at most, if not all, of the Big Six but finishing disappointed due to a bad refereeing decision or an unlucky bounce.

Burnley this season: Chelsea (0-3 outclassed, but we drew at home), Spurs (1-2 Spurs Sissoko should have been sent off at 1--1), Man City (1-2, wonder second goal goal by Aguero with City down to 10 men), Liverpool (1-2....lucky bounce for Liverpool leveller in first-half added time), Arsenal (1-2....96th minute penalty for Sanchez when Burnley should have had offside free-kick) and Man United 0-0 (OK...we were very lucky thanks to a Heaton wonder show).

Four excellent performances = 1 point.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Though, there's always Leicester as a beacon of hope...

bacon_of_hope_by_jutchy-d5rjtl1.png

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
You'll probably have the frustration of playing well away at most, if not all, of the Big Six but finishing disappointed due to a bad refereeing decision or an unlucky bounce.

Burnley this season: Chelsea (0-3 outclassed, but we drew at home), Spurs (1-2 Spurs Sissoko should have been sent off at 1--1), Man City (1-2, wonder second goal goal by Aguero with City down to 10 men), Liverpool (1-2....lucky bounce for Liverpool leveller in first-half added time), Arsenal (1-2....96th minute penalty for Sanchez when Burnley should have had offside free-kick) and Man United 0-0 (OK...we were very lucky thanks to a Heaton wonder show).

Four excellent performances = 1 point.

Was impressed by Burnley at WHL, how Sissoko stayed on is beyond me.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Realising a long held ambition of going to Goodison.

Not having to watch football on channel 5

Watching BHA on MotD

Lording it over Palace after they hopefully get relegated as well this season

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
There are several thousand empty seats at most home games I have seen on TV.
I expect these would be filled for Premier League games.

Means the game has been moved for Sky meaning more season ticket holders can't go. Hopefully with more Saturday 3 o clocks, there won't be so many ST no shows

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Maybe a bit trivial, but the thought of opening a packet of Match Attacks (with my son of course) and seeing Knockhaert Man of the Match and a silver Brighton badge would certainly be something to savour.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here