Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
ffff.jpg

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
What we REALLY need is blue bulbs in every other mobile. Co-ordinate the positions then you could have blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white.

Phonetastic.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
What we REALLY need is blue bulbs in every other mobile. Co-ordinate the positions then you could have blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white-blue-white.

Phonetastic.

Thumbs up, just for the effort that went into that post. Quiet day at the office?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I am a bit skint, so metro confetti for me, not even gonna pay for the Argus.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
So is this a thing for tomorrow or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
image.jpeg

If results go our way before Monday, everyone should bring some along for the Wigan Match. Ordered mine today.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Got my inflatable seagull n champagne bottle🖒

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here