Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Streamers for the run in

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Should be nailed on for streamers at villa, plus as many flags as possible.
I'm doing mine at the moment which reads

Dear Colin,
We have greener grass in Sussex
XXX

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 8, 2005
It's happening, it's happening.

Still time to order streamers.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
1461696885627_lc_galleryImage_April_26th_2016_Mancheste.JPG

edna krabappel

Jul 7, 2003
I think it's about time the humble inflatable seagull was brought back into fashion. I remember loads of people had them in the late 80s when inflatables were, briefly, a thing at football games. Somebody was flinging a couple around the lower tier at QPR for a bit, which pleased me no end.

I saw somebody mention on Twitter yesterday that they'd purchased ten of the things online. I'm going to hunt some down: we should have ourselves a veritable FLOCK of seagulls for forthcoming games.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I think it's about time the humble inflatable seagull was brought back into fashion. I remember loads of people had them in the late 80s when inflatables were, briefly, a thing at football games. Somebody was flinging a couple around the lower tier at QPR for a bit, which pleased me no end.

I saw somebody mention on Twitter yesterday that they'd purchased ten of the things online. I'm going to hunt some down: we should have ourselves a veritable FLOCK of seagulls for forthcoming games.

ESPECIALLY for when we play the Canaries.

edna krabappel

Jul 7, 2003
Meanwhile, I managed to capture somebody's streamer landing majestically on the Loftus Road goal the other day. Top throwing :thumbsup:

17629693_10154942037691638_5100310109800258414_n.jpg

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013

I purchased 5 of them on eBay for £4.95 including the delivery, someone has even gone to the effort of putting Brighton and Hove Albion Football in the item name to make it even easier.

edna krabappel

Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

Jul 7, 2003
I purchased 5 of them on eBay for £4.95 including the delivery, someone has even gone to the effort of putting Brighton and Hove Albion Football in the item name to make it even easier.

I'm in too, just ordered some :lol:

Jimmy Grimble

I'm hoping there's a couple of air horns at the next few games. I appreciate they can be annoying but the noise is something I associate with end of season games in the sun and promotion parties.

As long as it's only a couple of them.

el punal

Meanwhile, I managed to capture somebody's streamer landing majestically on the Loftus Road goal the other day. Top throwing :thumbsup:

17629693_10154942037691638_5100310109800258414_n.jpg

Magnificent! Perhaps NSC could come up with an award or trophy, say - the Leonardo Ulloa Cup, for furthest, highest and most spectacular thrown streamer? Just to complement our recent EFL awards. :ascarf:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here