Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

URGENT B & H A CONTENT REQUIRED FOR B a B night at the KOMEIDIA.

Langley

Mar 10, 2008
Waltham Chase, Hants
My son has been asked by the organisers to put together a Music/Vidieo for the Build a Bonfire night at the Komedia, this will be set to a song written by him to honour the campaign and those who contributed to the cause.
He desparately needs photo and vidieo content to use in the music to be played on the night.
If you have got any photos/vidieo of the Goldstone / last game / demolition /protest marches / pitch invasions etc, also diggers starting work at Falmer / construction on the Stadium etc.
If you can help please post them here it would be hugely appreciated. I stress the urgency, as this has to be completed in time.
Also if you work in this area / producing music / vidieos and could help, I will put you in touch with himl.
Also in closing I would like to thank you very much, and remind you that all profits from this evening will be going to R E M F.

Again thanking you for any help you can give, no matter how small, Ian Avery, (Langley)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
My son has been asked by the organisers to put together a Music/Vidieo for the Build a Bonfire night at the Komedia, this will be set to a song written by him to honour the campaign and those who contributed to the cause.
He desparately needs photo and vidieo content to use in the music to be played on the night.
If you have got any photos/vidieo of the Goldstone / last game / demolition /protest marches / pitch invasions etc, also diggers starting work at Falmer / construction on the Stadium etc.
If you can help please post them here it would be hugely appreciated. I stress the urgency, as this has to be completed in time.
Also if you work in this area / producing music / vidieos and could help, I will put you in touch with himl.
Also in closing I would like to thank you very much, and remind you that all profits from this evening will be going to R E M F.

Again thanking you for any help you can give, no matter how small, Ian Avery, (Langley)

There's HUGE amounts freely available on Youtube for the price of a Google Videos search shirley? Hardest bit would be deciding what to leave OUT!

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Please help yourself to photos or ticket stubs from the two links below.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I still have the 45sec video of the Amex timelapse I did that was used at the end of Brighton Til I Die at the Theatre Royal

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
The evening is more about the War Years at the Goldstone, rather than the Falmer campaign.

And there's also not many tickets left. 36 - the last time I checked a couple of days ago.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Why don't you have a chat with [MENTION=22888]ChazzyBHA[/MENTION] :)

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
[MENTION=12634]Return of the Rev[/MENTION]
I'm sure he has posted photos of the demolition of The Goldstone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here