Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aston Villa Loyalty Points Allocation

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
If it sells out quickly, could there be a beamback? Probably as good as atmosphere than being there and you don't have to go to Birmingham!

I'm guessing that's clutching at straws. Not sure anyone would believe that the atmosphere for a beamback will be as good as being there.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I'm guessing that's clutching at straws. Not sure anyone would believe that the atmosphere for a beamback will be as good as being there.

Absolutely not, could not possibly be.

But a large gathering of Albion fans at the Ground would certainly be a decent alternative.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Beamback would be good but with the North Stand open and huge screens on the pitch

and as its not technically a football match - beer allowed in the seats ????

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Beamback would be good but with the North Stand open and huge screens on the pitch

and as its not technically a football match - beer allowed in the seats ????
That happened last year v Boro. 3 giant screens opposite a full WSL with beer in seats. A good alternative if repeated

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Shame that it is only 2,700. As has been said many times on here it is something to get used to... the days when we could have as many tickets as we wanted for an away league match are over.

I don't know how to feel about the Villa game. It is difficult to get there even if I can get tickets as we have a family wedding and overnight stay on the Saturday...

We will be already promoted by then and we are also very unlikely to win the Championship that day (Newcastle are at home to Barnsley...). It won't be a famous day in our history in the same way as Newcastle, Highbury and Hereford are - so maybe it wouldn't be the end of the world not to be there?

BUT - it will/should be one of the best Albion party time matches to be at and a great day out / end to the season...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
we are also very unlikely to win the Championship that day (Newcastle are at home to Barnsley...).

Not sure about that.

What about if we go into the last game of the season ahead of Newcastle, but we are still catchable?

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
2700 hahaha. Well I'll be hoping it's all done and dusted by that game then. I have 1140 so should be alright if I'm quick, can't say the same for my mates though.

Was planning to do this one from the start as I'm at a wedding in Rugby the day before so as I'd only be up the road was just gonna scoot across! Looks like another one I'll be going to on my own. Woe be me.

Shame that it is only 2,700. As has been said many times on here it is something to get used to... the days when we could have as many tickets as we wanted for an away league match are over.

I don't know how to feel about the Villa game. It is difficult to get there even if I can get tickets as we have a family wedding and overnight stay on the Saturday...

The key factor is obviously that it is likely to be "only" an extra day out/celebration... We will be already promoted by then and we are also very unlikely to win the Championship that day (Newcastle are at home to Barnsley...).

It won't be a famous day in our history in the same way as Newcastle, Highbury and Hereford are - so maybe it wouldn't be the end of the world not to be there?

BUT - it will/should be one of the best Albion party time matches to be at and a great day out / end to the season...

I actually think there is a good chance the title will be decided on the last day. Shame the allocation isn't bigger, but I think Villa will falter then we may get some more once they can't make 6th

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Not sure about that.

What about if we go into the last game of the season ahead of Newcastle, but we are still catchable?
Fair point. I'm not sure we're playing well enough to expect to get enough points over the next 5 games to achieve that but I agree we could do. You've convinced me. On balance, I definitely want to be at Villa - partly for the chance of the title and partly just for the party day out and another chance to celebrate and sing promotion songs that might not come again anytime soon...

Now I can start worrying with everyone else about getting tickets.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I actually think there is a good chance the title will be decided on the last day.
There is a fair chance that it will be decided on the last day. But even so we will be decent odds against to better Newcastle's result at home to Barnsley.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here