Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aston Villa Loyalty Points Allocation

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
A Villa supporting mate of mine agrees with this, and believes that Villa's marketing director - assuming they're not brain dead - will have woken up ages ago to the potential cash cow of an Albion invasion on 7th May. Villa will be playing in the Championship next season come what may. Not too many of their fans will be incentivised to turn up on a Sunday morning....other than for the purposes of seeing the Albion go up (or - dare I tempt fate - saluting us for having already done so) and having a fun day out. My wish is that we'll be given a very large allocation for this one. I really hope so, as it will be a great party to behold, and well deserved after the angst of last season's long haul up to Boro. And my Villa mate has offered to take my son and me out for lunch after the game - decent chap! Best of all, it's only 25 miles up the road from where I live!

There's a small chance that the Villa game will be a dead rubber and we'll be preparing for the play-offs (again: groan). More likely is one of three options:
-- we seal automatic on the day
-- we fail to achieve automatic on the day
-- we have a party on the day, and Brighton comes to Birmingham
Some of us have already got train tickets, hotels for Saturday night and are primed to get tickets for the day. I'm hoping that the last option falls into place and it might even see me pop down to the club shop, buy a Bruno shirt, a skin-coloured swimming hat and a big, black, bushy beard.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
it might even see me pop down to the club shop, buy a Bruno shirt, a skin-coloured swimming hat and a big, black, bushy beard.

Don't.

I did this for Boro last season. It's fair to say that the photographic evidence provides proof positive that how you think you'll look, nay, how you believe you do look when admiring the result in the mirror before going to join your Albion-supporting friends, and how you actually look in reality are 2 totally different things.

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
There are several posters who have said that we may get a bigger allocation, not saying they are lying but not one of them has yet stated where this information has come from. If someone really knows that we may get a bigger allocation then why not just spill the beans?

I think i read something on here saying we gave villa more tickets at the amex than we had to, and there was some kind of agreement with them to do same?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Don't.

I did this for Boro last season. It's fair to say that the photographic evidence provides proof positive that how you think you'll look, nay, how you believe you do look when admiring the result in the mirror before going to join your Albion-supporting friends, and how you actually look in reality are 2 totally different things.

Damn. Was of the view that I'd be able to play football like Bruno, as well as become handsome and svelte with just a few props.

Albion15

Nov 19, 2012
Looks like Villa away allocation is 3,100, that's going on last season mind. Looking at google I think QPR allocation was 2,500 - for lower and upper tiers. not sure how club will manage the points - I agree though to make it fairer per other posts here.

FYI - Spurs created a mini guide to Villa Park, quite handy (not that I'm promoting any spurs related, just found on my searches) - http://m.tottenhamhotspur.com/uploa...el_and_pdfs_2015-16/villa _away_guide1516.pdf

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
So shall I assume that someone with about 60 loyalty points has no chance whatsoever to get a ticket for this game?

unless that is any kindly souls out there wish to help an orangutan who will be making his way to Birmingham from the wilds of Borneo for this very special event

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
So all just bollocks then,nothing confirmed,as I thought������

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here