Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aston Villa Loyalty Points Allocation

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
P11 for me as it wouldn't let me buy 4 in Q1 which was the only block I could also click.

Now go on there and can get 4 in Q2. Annoying.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
P11 for me as it wouldn't let me buy 4 in Q1 which was the only block I could also click.

Now go on there and can get 4 in Q2. Annoying.

It does don't head in the way the club do this. When it's clear we will sell out why not sell the best tickets first? It would limit the ticket traffic as well as so many people now keep going back in waiting for the better tickets.

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
Not sure thats true this time. Q2 is on sale first and is the block nearest the half way line in the lower tier on the plan, but does not show Q3 so they may have all moved left one block. Very few away clubs seem to bother to show a detailed plan of the away section for some unknown reason which is unhelpful.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Here's the more up to date plan from the other thread

image.jpg

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Not sure thats true this time. Q2 is on sale first and is the block nearest the half way line in the lower tier on the plan, but does not show Q3 so they may have all moved left one block. Very few away clubs seem to bother to show a detailed plan of the away section for some unknown reason which is unhelpful.

Aston-Villa-Birmingham-City-ticket-sales.jpg

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

Q1 was on sale 1st... Was on at 8.58 and it didn't give me a choice!

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Got to wait for tomorrow as 6 points too few (which I would already have if we had played Wolves and Norwich)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here