Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aston Villa Loyalty Points Allocation

Hammer15

Apr 20, 2016
Montclair, NJ
I would think Villa will sit tight on further tickets until they know whether it could be a game that has a Playoff place riding on it for them. If and when they are out of reach I suspect they'll cash in and release a decent chunk.

That's my reading of it too. They've averaged 31,000 in a 42,000 capacity stadium, so unless there's playoff football at stake I can't imagine they'll get close to capacity.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I would think Villa will sit tight on further tickets until they know whether it could be a game that has a Playoff place riding on it for them. If and when they are out of reach I suspect they'll cash in and release a decent chunk.

Part of me wonders if a club in receipt of parachute payments views 7000 away supporters as welcome extra income or an administrative and logistical ball-ache though.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I notice that Cardiff are going to be offering Newcastle 8,000tickets for Uniteds last away game of the season in Wales!!!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Only drew today...really can't see them in the play offs....more tickets for us in what could decide who wins the championship

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Home seats for me...... already arranged with Villa supporting mate.... who knows how that might turn out.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Only drew today...really can't see them in the play offs....more tickets for us in what could decide who wins the championship

Assuming the Massive get the win at home to Cardiff and if Reading bounce back and get a point at Villa on Saturday then Villa's play off hopes are ended so we might find out on Sunday if there are more tickets.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Just a note, if we sell out as expected and aren't given a bigger allocation, tickets go on general sale in the Villa end next Tuesday 19th with no booking history required.

I'm hoping by that point though, Villa can't finish top six and we're given more tickets

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
15 of us going up with or without tickets,nothing stop me missing this awayday

el punal

What I find strange about the current allocation of 2,700 is that Villa are zillions in debt, and they've closed the top tier of the Trinity Road Stand. Here is an opportunity for them to recoup a bit of dosh, open up that section to Albion fans as it won't impact on their fans or season ticket holders, and increase their match day revenue. Logical or pie in the sky?

P.S. Apologies if this has been covered before or you think it's a complete load of bo**ocks.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
So upper or lower tier, I see upper tier has no beer sales and very small concourse but the lower is bigger and has beer - will we get the choice though?

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
So upper or lower tier, I see upper tier has no beer sales and very small concourse but the lower is bigger and has beer - will we get the choice though?

Where did you see that info Gaz ?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Seem to be selling tickets in the Doug Ellis stand? Q1 to Q3 what is that all about?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Just a note, if we sell out as expected and aren't given a bigger allocation, tickets go on general sale in the Villa end next Tuesday 19th with no booking history required.

I'm hoping by that point though, Villa can't finish top six and we're given more tickets

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Thanks for the tip.

Let's hope Reading & Fulham take some points from them. They can finish on a max of 73 points so we only need a 4 point swing meaning a Villa loss and Wednesday win would do it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here