To the Mod(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Would one of you chaps or chapesses care to explain why I was removed from the thread I created about the reporting of the number of fatalities in the Westminster attack?

I merged that thread with the main thread, as it was totally unnecessary to start another one.

And subsequently banned you from the thread for your immoderate post in what is, to many, a particularly sensitive thread, in order to prevent it going even further off track into personal abuse. OK?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Would one of you chaps or chapesses care to explain why I was removed from the thread I created about the reporting of the number of fatalities in the Westminster attack?

Having just looked at the thread, I fully suspect the point where you resorted to abusive name calling was the point you were kicked out of the thread.

Sometimes I wish these highly contentious discussions didn't happen on NSC as it brings out the worst in so many people.

Suppressing these discussions is not practical though, I fully appreciate, so if you do get involved then please do so with passion and intelligent debate. When you resort to abuse you lose the right to remain involved.

Don't be surprised if you are removed from a thread if you've allowed yourself get wound up to the point that you have become abusive.

Alternatively, just don't get involved at all. Opinions are wide apart, entrenched and will rarely be changed by anything you have to say.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Having just looked at the thread, I fully suspect the point where you resorted to abusive name calling was the point you were kicked out of the thread.

You may suspect, but you would be entirely wrong. Oh well.........

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You may suspect, but you would be entirely wrong. Oh well.........

If I were reading that thread earlier I would have removed you from it at the point I saw you made an abusive post.

That two threads became one is neither here nor there.

If the worst thing that happens to you today is that you are unable to contribute to one of the 334,420 threads on NSC then you'll have had a decent day.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Let's all just be relieved that we weren't on Westminster Bridge yesterday - life's too short, and shorter for some.

Indeed. Time to draw a line under all of this.

As above: by all means post strongly and with passion. Don't be abusive though - there really is no need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here