Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Police office stabbed and assailant shot outside Parliament, Parliament in lockdown

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Do i really have to spell it out, the killer of Lee Rigby attended rallies and meetings of Anjem Choudary, photos showing him standing behind Choudary are proof.
Choudary, if i have to remind you has had groups closed down and is inside for insighting terrorism.
Leaders of radical groups had been given platforms to spout terrorism.
So these people " have contributed to the death of Lee Rigby and a fair few others".
The warnings were given years ago, so "doing what" is pretty clear from where i am sitting, stable door and horse spring to mind.

So its pretty clear to you, but what is that you want to do we are not all mind readers.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Ok. Seems it was quite obvious to most.

So obvious that you wont post it. I wonder why that is. It can't be that you fear your views on tightening up would be considered racist so why the reluctance to say what you want introduced.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
So obvious that you wont post it. I wonder why that is. It can't be that you fear your views on tightening up would be considered racist so why the reluctance to say what you want introduced.

I have stated in past threads what I would like to be done.
Years ago I wanted Choudary and his radical group stopped, many years later that has been done, sadly to late for drummer Rigby.
How long did it take to deport other radicals like Hamza etc.
You seem determined to satisfy yourself that I am racist, this has been the problem over the years and is why any voice against these radicals makes you racist.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Which was?

Deary me. The radicals should have been stopped earlier, the mosques preaching hate, tackled earlier, the radical literature coming out (Dagenham market for example) tackled earlier.
The radical leader coming over to preach, stopped earlier. Radicals preaching in the prisons, stopped earlier.
The concerns were highlighted years before anything was done, mainly because of the bleeding heart and appeasers.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
A violent nutter would have stolen a car nearby and smashed it into any random Street with pedestrians. This guy hired a car, went on a jolly in Brighton for the day and drove into the most famous building in the world, the home of Western style democracy. This was not an online radicalised youth, this was a 52 yr old man with life experience.

We keep apologising for these people and they laugh at us!

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

not disagreeing with you, but he's rented a motor that he won't return, he had connections in Sussex , but mostly his age. Youngsters are probably more impressionable than a 52 year old loser ?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
People are violent. Religion or politics is just a label that people choose to perpetuate their violence.

This in spades. Wonderful acts of humanity have been carried out in the name of religion. Brave people driven by their faith have given their lives to save others. The most basic tenets of Christianity - to treat people with the same respect that you would like to be treated and the importance of forgiveness - is a fantastic way to live your life and is one of the main reasons why I sent my sons to a CoE school. Even if they grow up to be atheists, having that explicitly taught to them will undoubtedly make them better people.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Deary me. The radicals should have been stopped earlier, the mosques preaching hate, tackled earlier, the radical literature coming out (Dagenham market for example) tackled earlier.
The radical leader coming over to preach, stopped earlier. Radicals preaching in the prisons, stopped earlier.
The concerns were highlighted years before anything was done, mainly because of the bleeding heart and appeasers.

No, no all you have done is listed stuff that has happened, where I would have thought by stating 'time to tighten up' is an indication that you are looking for more to be done. So what more do you want done to combat there types of incidents.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
No, no all you have done is listed stuff that has happened, where I would have thought by stating 'time to tighten up' is an indication that you are looking for more to be done. So what more do you want done to combat there types of incidents.

Look at my last few replies. It does not matter what I put you keep picking away. Please stop the trolling, I have given my view and opinion.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It amazes me why they cannot house all those convicted of terrorist offenses in 1 prison thus not allowing them to mix with other criminals who could easily be impressed and converted.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Look at my last few replies. It does not matter what I put you keep picking away. Please stop the trolling, I have given my view and opinion.

But nothing on the racist issue, just silence which says a lot about you in my view

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
But nothing on the racist issue, just silence which says a lot about you in my view

Soulman has answered you 5 (or is it 6?) times alone on this page on the question of what "toughen up" means but you've been unhappy with every reply because he hasn't mentioned anything remotely racist so now you've concluded that he's racist because he hasn't made any racist remarks.

Have you ever heard of Morton's Fork?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Soulman has answered you 5 (or is it 6?) times alone on this page on the question of what "toughen up" means but you've been unhappy with every reply because he hasn't mentioned anything remotely racist so now you've concluded that he's racist because he hasn't made any racist remarks.

Have you ever heard of Morton's Fork?

I would suggest you pop over to the Brexit thread where your mate is making things up as usual. There is no suggestion to racism on this thread. And where have I concluded he is racist please let me know as I have not said anything to support your view

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I would suggest you pop over to the Brexit thread where your mate is making things up as usual.

We're talking about this thread where it's you that seems to be making things up and rather spitefully too. And I've never met Soulman, just for the record.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I would suggest you pop over to the Brexit thread where your mate is making things up as usual. There is no suggestion to racism on this thread. And where have I concluded he is racist please let me know as I have not said anything to support your view

Very well said. However, I'd say he's racist and anyone sticking up for him should be careful they are not tarred with the same brush, unless they are buzzing to come out of the UKIP closet.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
We're talking about this thread where it's you that seems to be making things up and rather spitefully too. And I've never met Soulman, just for the record.

What have I made up. If he's not your mate then I apologise for suggesting he is.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
This in spades. Wonderful acts of humanity have been carried out in the name of religion. Brave people driven by their faith have given their lives to save others. The most basic tenets of Christianity - to treat people with the same respect that you would like to be treated and the importance of forgiveness - is a fantastic way to live your life and is one of the main reasons why I sent my sons to a CoE school. Even if they grow up to be atheists, having that explicitly taught to them will undoubtedly make them better people.

Jesus Christ!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Very well said. However, I'd say he's racist and anyone sticking up for him should be careful they are not tarred with the same brush, unless they are buzzing to come out of the UKIP closet.
Viva bigotry! That is certainly a classic case, even if not intended as such.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here