Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Police office stabbed and assailant shot outside Parliament, Parliament in lockdown

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Because he was born in England.

More to the point, why don't we intern people who repeatedly declare Juhad etc etc as this total piece of scum has done? Our British laws are weak. This bloke, if it is him, has totally been on the radar. Freedom of speach my arse. And, whoever it was who said something about Brexit stopping this, also, my arse.

I don't expect every citizen to have to swear allegiance to the nation, but when someone openly and repeatedly alligns himself with murderers, praises acts of terrorism and (well read his wiki entry) he should be serving life in one of our more run down gaols, and not allowed to hang out in the prison Mosque, plotting with fellow travellers.

I historically a wet lefty, but I'm sich of this. Any one of the other similar clowns, home grown or otherwise, out there roaming the streets and bigging up all this Islamism bollocks, or whatever murderous traitorous doctrine it is, should be locked up, and until we have lawmakers who realise this we can expect more atrocities.

Unlike the IRA these clowns have no intention of reaching a settlement. They just want everyone, who is not like them, dead.

Sorry for the rant but I guess when you see again and again, then it in front of your nose, right where you cycle to work every day . . . . well I have had enough of it. Law changes needed NOW.

I have stated similar to this post many years ago. When hate preachers were allowed to come from the middle east and preach, when Choudary and his merry men were radicalising, we since know who helped radicalise the Lee Rigby killers, the radicalisation in the prisons, the leaflets given out in places such as Dagenham market etc.
Now, many years later, i HOPE this latest incident will mean a stronger response.....i really do hope.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Some horrible pictures being circulated on twitter and other social media. Some people really have no respect.

It's bloody disgusting mate. Someone dying and fighting for their lives and the first thing people do is reach for their phones, not to call for help,but bloody film it! What strange times we live in.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
That is quite correct, however, when the person in question is potentially a known terror suspect who was released from prison 3 months ago, you'd hope that SOMEONE would be paying more close attention.

But at what point do they become alarmed. Presuming he didn't tell anyone of his plan how are they to know he's planning something like this. Also he may have been under surveilance but i doubt there's fully armed counter terrorism squads avalaible to tail people 24 hours a day.
This is a shitty shitty thing to happen, but with all the will in the world you can't stop someone like this if they're determined to carry out an attack

Gusty

Banned
Mar 22, 2017
A whole new chapter in police incompetence as well. Just to be clear, that is aimed at the Met's Counter Terrorism Unit, NOT the poor soul that died today, or other rank and file officers. As one of the most prominent and outspoken British Jihadists, you'd hope this would have been stopped before it happened.

A bloke mounts what all the evidence available paints as Ann impromptu attack with a car and knives and you cite police incompetence , you're an idiot.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
But at what point do they become alarmed. Presuming he didn't tell anyone of his plan how are they to know he's planning something like this. Also he may have been under surveilance but i doubt there's fully armed counter terrorism squads avalaible to tail people 24 hours a day.
This is a shitty shitty thing to happen, but with all the will in the world you can't stop someone like this if they're determined to carry out an attack

You can, if you make it illegal to preach hate, AND make it illegal to support the preaching of hate. Sometimes Draconian implementation of the law is perfectly justified.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008

But perhaps there should be. For certain people.

He's a known convicted terrorist who was most recently caught in 2015 breaking a travel ban. He was sentenced for 2 years in January 2016 so would have been released January of this year. Surely a recently released convicted terrorist is going to be under a close watch or at least should be!

D

Deleted member 22389

Because he was born in England.

More to the point, why don't we intern people who repeatedly declare Juhad etc etc as this total piece of scum has done? Our British laws are weak. This bloke, if it is him, has totally been on the radar. Freedom of speach my arse. And, whoever it was who said something about Brexit stopping this, also, my arse.

I don't expect every citizen to have to swear allegiance to the nation, but when someone openly and repeatedly alligns himself with murderers, praises acts of terrorism and (well read his wiki entry) he should be serving life in one of our more run down gaols, and not allowed to hang out in the prison Mosque, plotting with fellow travellers.

I historically a wet lefty, but I'm sich of this. Any one of the other similar clowns, home grown or otherwise, out there roaming the streets and bigging up all this Islamism bollocks, or whatever murderous traitorous doctrine it is, should be locked up, and until we have lawmakers who realise this we can expect more atrocities.

Unlike the IRA these clowns have no intention of reaching a settlement. They just want everyone, who is not like them, dead.

Sorry for the rant but I guess when you see again and again, then it in front of your nose, right where you cycle to work every day . . . . well I have had enough of it. Law changes needed NOW.

What about the ones who want sharia law, what about the burka, which all points to a far more hardline / conservative view of the religion. At what point does it become unacceptable to say no, we shouldn't have it. We have hundreds of thousands of people migrating to the EU as well and we don't have the foggiest who they are. I can see a scenario in the future where we lose control because we handed too much over, it is very worrying.

Last edited by a moderator:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Hopefully all NSC posters in the area are safe and well.

My other half decided at the last moment not to visit Westminster Abbey, but friends are in lockdown at Guys / St Thomas's.

[MENTION=1019]Lindfield by the sea[/MENTION] was on the bridge 20mins prior along with Buckley's Hamstrings. Thank god they're safe. I'd be on a plane to Syria to kill some of those *******s right now if anything happened to them!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Surely a recently released convicted terrorist is going to be under a close watch or at least should be!

Let's put to one side the cuts that Theresa May made to the police force, making it harder to have round the clock surveillance, what could the police do?

Are they going to arrest him every time he got into his car? Every time he drove into central London? He could have been tailed by coppers but that couldn't stop him driving his car on to a pavement and driving into pedestrians or then driving into the gates of Westminster.

Not sure what else the police could do in that situation.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Thoughts are with all those who have lost loved ones because of todays events..people left home expecting to return and won't be ....truly awful.
Also, thoughts with all those men and women dealing with the aftermath who are Doctors, nurses ..police etc.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Yes you can. When someone says all the things he has said you charge him, find him guilty of treason/sedition (whatever term you like; it can be defined quite precisely and easily) and lock him up. Implying that when someone signs up to a terrorist death cult they might not kill anyone so should be left to roam freely is frankly absurd. I admit I have felt a bit queasy about tightening the laws in the past, freedom of speach and all that but, no, come on. This bloke declared war years ago, then selected his moment. We can't sit idly by and let this happen again. I can't guarantee that locking up all known Jihadis will end this, but it will certainly stop all the known Jihadis doing this.

Also, its time that outlets like Facebook etc pass on fellow travellers data to the secret service, and action taken. The fact that spotty teenagers can fuel their chip on shoulder fantasies so freely from accessible web sites should not be allowed, or 'monitored' only. Round up the folk who post the messages and charge them. Also, where do young brits go to get radicalised? Is it just the web, or is it at 'cultural centres' etc? Look, if this were paedophilia we were talking about, rather than threats of murder in the name of religion it would not be easily available on twitter and facebook.

And yes, there is a massive difference between the numerous delightful Muslims I know, and some bloke shouting on a street corner that the infidels will pay, and that the 9/11 murderers are heros.

Acually I think the bloody lawyers have screwed everything up. Why is it only in law that we allow the practitioners to set the rules? All that happens is that they make more work for themselves, arguing esoteric points at £500 an hour. I can't set the rules that govern my work practices. No, time for the politicians to stop setting up Chilcott- style enquiries that go on loner than the thing they are examining. The politicians need to act and make some laws. If they are a bit shit then change them. It is not complicated - it just needs a bit od will and some bollocks.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Now Channel 4 are saying that it isn't Abu Izzaddeen and that he's actually still in prison.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
[MENTION=1019]Lindfield by the sea[/MENTION] was on the bridge 20mins prior along with Buckley's Hamstrings. Thank god they're safe. I'd be on a plane to Syria to kill some of those *******s right now if anything happened to them!

Why Syria? The suspect came from Hackney.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
What about the ones who want sharia law, what about the burka, which all points to a far more hardline / conservative view of the religion. At what point does it become unacceptable to say no, we shouldn't have it. We have hundreds of thousands of people migrating to the EU as well and we don't have the foggiest who they. I can see a scenario in the future where we lose control because we handed too much over, it is very worrying.
entirely my view. The old West is doomed, we don't have families of 5-10 children generation after generation. And we don't do religion. So we're ****ed, well, I'm not. But anyone born today is. I can only see enormous conflict ahead as each 'tribe' fights for precious resources exacerbated by climate change.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What about the ones who want sharia law, what about the burka, which all points to a far more hardline / conservative view of the religion. At what point does it become unacceptable to say no, we shouldn't have it. We have hundreds of thousands of people migrating to the EU as well and we don't have the foggiest who they are. I can see a scenario in the future where we lose control because we handed too much over, it is very worrying.

Sharia law in the UK? Charge them. Frankly anyone advocating Sharia law in the UK will almist certainly hve advocated worse, so it won't be the tipping point.

Burka? No, that's clothing - no need to get silly over this.

And also, hair splitting and nit picking will do only one thing - facilitate NO change. I really think we need to do some smart hings now or folk will start misbehaving. I can giarantee that tonight perfectly innocent Muslims (and other folk who look a bit 'different') will be attacked by 'patriots'. We can't have that. So we need law change.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
And lets stop calling them jihadist, or Islamists, or terrorists, lets call them what they really are

****ing nutcases

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here