Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Police office stabbed and assailant shot outside Parliament, Parliament in lockdown

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
A whole new chapter in police incompetence as well. Just to be clear, that is aimed at the Met's Counter Terrorism Unit, NOT the poor soul that died today, or other rank and file officers. As one of the most prominent and outspoken British Jihadists, you'd hope this would have been stopped before it happened.

Ahh, but you can't offend anyone before you have 100% cast iron proof now can you? If this is proven to be the case of course.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Its times like these that make me hope there is a heaven and a hell.

For that **** to drive up the pavement knocking anyone down, before stabbing that policeman, well I hope it ****ing hurt being shot and that he's already in hell.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Why they don't deport these hate preachers mystifies me, if this person was known by British intelligence.

Because he was born in England.

More to the point, why don't we intern people who repeatedly declare Juhad etc etc as this total piece of scum has done? Our British laws are weak. This bloke, if it is him, has totally been on the radar. Freedom of speach my arse. And, whoever it was who said something about Brexit stopping this, also, my arse.

I don't expect every citizen to have to swear allegiance to the nation, but when someone openly and repeatedly alligns himself with murderers, praises acts of terrorism and (well read his wiki entry) he should be serving life in one of our more run down gaols, and not allowed to hang out in the prison Mosque, plotting with fellow travellers.

I historically a wet lefty, but I'm sich of this. Any one of the other similar clowns, home grown or otherwise, out there roaming the streets and bigging up all this Islamism bollocks, or whatever murderous traitorous doctrine it is, should be locked up, and until we have lawmakers who realise this we can expect more atrocities.

Unlike the IRA these clowns have no intention of reaching a settlement. They just want everyone, who is not like them, dead.

Sorry for the rant but I guess when you see again and again, then it in front of your nose, right where you cycle to work every day . . . . well I have had enough of it. Law changes needed NOW.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

More to the point, why don't we intern people who repeatedly declare Juhad etc etc as this total piece of scum has done? Our British laws are weak. This bloke, if it is him, has totally been on the radar. Freedom of speach my arse. And, whoever it was who said something about Brexit stopping this, also, my arse.

I don't expect every citizen to have to swear allegiance to the nation, but when someone openly and repeatedly alligns himself with murderers, praises acts of terrorism and (well read his wiki entry) he should be serving life in one of our more run down gaols, and not allowed to hang out in the prison Mosque, plotting with fellow travellers.

I historically a wet lefty, but I'm sich of this. Any one of the other similar clowns, home grown or otherwise, out there roaming the streets and bigging up all this Islamism bollocks, or whatever murderous traitorous doctrine it is, should be locked up, and until we have lawmakers who realise this we can expect more atrocities.

Unlike the IRA these clowns have no intention of reaching a settlement. They just want everyone, who is not like them, dead.

Sorry for the rant but I guess when you see again and again, then it in front of your nose, right where you cycle to work every day . . . . well I have had enough of it. Law changes needed NOW.

THIS!

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

Could close the thread, because we aren't going to get a better post than that.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

Can't argue with this

He should have been in jail, the most we could do IF he was a Brit.

Solitary confinement as well.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

Spot on [MENTION=1200]Harry Wilson's tackle[/MENTION] and hopefully this will be the atrocity which will hasten the arrival of these new laws.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
It's mad. Absolutely mad. How do you apply preventative policing to someone who's plan is to get into a car and run people down?
You can't. Someone with a knife in their own car is virtually impossible to stop.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
You can't. Someone with a knife in their own car is virtually impossible to stop.

That is quite correct, however, when the person in question is potentially a known terror suspect who was released from prison 3 months ago, you'd hope that SOMEONE would be paying more close attention.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here