Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Police office stabbed and assailant shot outside Parliament, Parliament in lockdown

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
I agree, it is just that a lot of people post pro Islam stuff in order to gain social brownie points. What I am saying is that the reputation of the religion should be way down the pecking order of thoughts, that should be with the victims, families, police officers etc.

Absolutely agree with you - but the same should be said for people posting anti Islam stuff to score brownie points.
The only thing that matters at the moment is the victims and those affected.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Why make a "tongue in cheek" comment then?

Were you expecting a raft of wry sniggers at your amazing wit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
People need to get off their high horses, it's absolutely horrible what has happened today in OUR capital! but people need to stop pretending to be so shocked, we've been on red alert for months/years, it's only thanks to the incredible work forces put in to foil attacks like this that nothing has happened sooner .

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Reports now naming the suspect as British race hate preacher Abu Izzadeen. If true (and it's a mighty big if) then that would mean a whole new chapter in homegrown terrorism.

A whole new chapter in police incompetence as well. Just to be clear, that is aimed at the Met's Counter Terrorism Unit, NOT the poor soul that died today, or other rank and file officers. As one of the most prominent and outspoken British Jihadists, you'd hope this would have been stopped before it happened.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Lots of foreign news sources openly naming Abu Izzadeen as the attacker.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
A whole new chapter in police incompetence as well. Just to be clear, that is aimed at the Met's Counter Terrorism Unit, NOT the poor soul that died today, or other rank and file officers. As one of the most prominent and outspoken British Jihadists, you'd hope this would have been stopped before it happened.

Known wolf would be a bit of an understatement.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
People need to get off their high horses, it's absolutely horrible what has happened today in OUR capital! but people need to stop pretending to be so shocked, we've been on red alert for months/years, it's only thanks to the incredible work forces put in to foil attacks like this that nothing has happened sooner .

This is so true.

RIP to those involved.
Thank God for Brexit when all this will stop..

This is so crass and insensitive.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex

Please do not tell me I am on my high horse and pretending to be shocked.

Deeply insulting and I'd stop now before you dig yourself a bigger hole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Reports now naming the suspect as British race hate preacher Abu Izzadeen. If true (and it's a mighty big if) then that would mean a whole new chapter in homegrown terrorism.

There is a picture on the Sun website . . . . it fits.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Why they don't deport these hate preachers mystifies me, if this person was known by British intelligence.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
This is so true.

This is so crass and insensitive.
He's been named as a homegrown terrorist like so many are, I was just stating the whole stop immigration/ stop terrorists theory means nothing. I really didn't mean it to sound insensitive and apologie it came across that way.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Do yourself a favour and go and do something else.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Agreed 100% chap, it's the down to the great training these guys get given for such eventualities.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here