Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Fantasy Formula 1 2017

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Is there a limit to the number of teams that you can enter in the NSC league ?
The site allows you to create more than one team to manage during the season is if you do create another team, can that be entered in the league too or are we limited to just 1?

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Is there a limit to the number of teams that you can enter in the NSC league ?
The site allows you to create more than one team to manage during the season is if you do create another team, can that be entered in the league too or are we limited to just 1?
Surely just the one

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
I knew it was silly to do it, but I set my team up quite early on (in fact, when I did it, they still had Massa listed instead of Sirotkin!) based on testing and a few other early indications.

The risk I took was that Renault would step up, and that McLaren would find reliability. Looks like Haas drivers would have been a better bet based on today's practice sessions. They're looking the best of the rest behind Merc, RB, and Ferrari.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Link to join? Although if it’s the same format as last year with a max of 5 race contracts I’m not sure I can be arsed :smile:

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Surely just the one

I've only entered 1 team in the league (probably wont turn out to be my best team) - Treason d'etre Racing is in and ready to fight it out with the other also rans

I thought it was worth asking about extra team(s) if we're looking like we'd be short of entries

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
OK have found the link and formed a team but cannot find how to join the League.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Last time I looked our league was on page 4 of the private league list with 12 entries , click on the NSC league and put in league pin

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Last time I looked our league was on page 4 of the private league list with 12 entries , click on the NSC league and put in league pin

Perfect, found it. i’m In

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Dodgy gun wasn't it? If so not the fellas fault

Dodgy guns, plural. Magnussen's was the left rear, Grosjean was the left front.

I am now glad I *hadn't* picked Haas drivers in my team for the first race. I have, however, now replaced my single-race contract for Leclerc with Grosjean on 3 races. The Haas car looks to be 4th best at the moment, which makes them very good value right now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here