Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Revised prices/Season Ticket Release re 2%

kennyb

May 23, 2004
Any ideas on when revised prices might be announced for the new season ticket holders and when the club will start contacting those on the list

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Anyone know where to go to in order to try to move your season ticket places?

You should then contact the club via the Albion Booking Line on 0844 327 1901* or visit in person, on the dates shown below, dependent on the area you wish to move to:

Mon 20th March - moves to/within North and South
Tue 21st March - moves to/within West
Wed 22nd March - moves to/within East

Those wishing to move seats are advised that availability is extremely limited. Please note these dates are the start dates for season ticket moves and requests will be accepted up until the end of June 2017. From July moves may be possible but will be charged at £15 each.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
You should then contact the club via the Albion Booking Line on 0844 327 1901* or visit in person, on the dates shown below, dependent on the area you wish to move to:

Those wishing to move seats are advised that availability is extremely limited. Please note these dates are the start dates for season ticket moves and requests will be accepted up until the end of June 2017. From July moves may be possible but will be charged at £15 each.

Many thanks. I did locate this in the end, but last time I tried the phone went dead when trying to get through. Unfortunately, I've only got a few minor 'windows' today to contact the club on this matter.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Tried to move to the North yesterday, no chance unless I wanted row D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here