Members

STH running 5 Marathons in 5 days for Martlets

1 Not allowed!
    Hope no one minds me putting this up, im a season ticket holder and have been watching and following the albion for 42 years thats my abion background im almost 52 now and thought to myself what could i do to raise money for The Martlets Hospice, a few minutes passed 'how about running 5 marathons in 5 days? 5 marathons in 5 days! Are you mad? you dont even like running' A few more minutes passed, 'Well thats settled then i am indeed mad and The Martlets do such wonderful work, thats good enough for me.
    Ive been training for almost a year now 2016 was great but this year i have been dogged with various injurys but im still going to give it ago, if you fancy sparing a quid or 2 then please do sponser me here - http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/AndrewLastCry
    I am running my marathons April 9 (Brighton marathon) 10, 11, 12 and 13 (Steve ovett statue to ferring and back)
    Thanks for reading and sorry for my grama.
    Name:  5b.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  262.5 KB

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Easthill Andy View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Hope no one minds me putting this up, im a season ticket holder and have been watching and following the albion for 42 years thats my abion background im almost 52 now and thought to myself what could i do to raise money for The Martlets Hospice, a few minutes passed 'how about running 5 marathons in 5 days? 5 marathons in 5 days! Are you mad? you dont even like running' A few more minutes passed, 'Well thats settled then i am indeed mad and The Martlets do such wonderful work, thats good enough for me.
      Ive been training for almost a year now 2016 was great but this year i have been dogged with various injurys but im still going to give it ago, if you fancy sparing a quid or 2 then please do sponser me here - http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/AndrewLastCry
      I am running my marathons April 9 (Brighton marathon) 10, 11, 12 and 13 (Steve ovett statue to ferring and back)
      Thanks for reading and sorry for my grama.
      Name:  5b.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  262.5 KB
      Hi Andrew, first of all good luck with the challenge. I did two in eight days last year and that was enough! The four other marathons that aren't Brighton, are they all the same route (i.e. statue to Ferring and back)?
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      They are, ive tried to make it easy as possible as im not a runner really plus its easy for my support team {wife and kids ) to get to me.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Just been told the link doesnt work ive tried it and it appears to be working now, here it is again just incase - http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/AndrewLastCry

0 Not allowed!
      Good luck to you for even thinking about doing it
      We learned more from a three minute record baby than we ever learned in school
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by blue'n'white View Post
      Good luck to you for even thinking about doing it
      Cheers for that, i think in future i'll just stick to doing one.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Are you related to Rylan off Big Brother? There is a similarity

(happy to help btw as someone who ran one marathon
      and limped through 3 days after
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by essbee1 View Post
      Are you related to Rylan off Big Brother? There is a similarity

(happy to help btw as someone who ran one marathon
      and limped through 3 days after
      I can say ive never heard that before infact im more the running forest gump beard now! also big thanks to the people on nsc who have coughed up some sponorship you are stars. cheers.