Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

STH running 5 Marathons in 5 days for Martlets

Easthill Andy

Mar 22, 2006
Portslade
Hope no one minds me putting this up, im a season ticket holder and have been watching and following the albion for 42 years thats my abion background im almost 52 now and thought to myself what could i do to raise money for The Martlets Hospice, a few minutes passed 'how about running 5 marathons in 5 days? 5 marathons in 5 days! Are you mad? you dont even like running' A few more minutes passed, 'Well thats settled then i am indeed mad and The Martlets do such wonderful work, thats good enough for me.
Ive been training for almost a year now 2016 was great but this year i have been dogged with various injurys but im still going to give it ago, if you fancy sparing a quid or 2 then please do sponser me here - http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/AndrewLastCry
I am running my marathons April 9 (Brighton marathon) 10, 11, 12 and 13 (Steve ovett statue to ferring and back)
Thanks for reading and sorry for my grama.
5b.jpg

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Hope no one minds me putting this up, im a season ticket holder and have been watching and following the albion for 42 years thats my abion background im almost 52 now and thought to myself what could i do to raise money for The Martlets Hospice, a few minutes passed 'how about running 5 marathons in 5 days? 5 marathons in 5 days! Are you mad? you dont even like running' A few more minutes passed, 'Well thats settled then i am indeed mad and The Martlets do such wonderful work, thats good enough for me.
Ive been training for almost a year now 2016 was great but this year i have been dogged with various injurys but im still going to give it ago, if you fancy sparing a quid or 2 then please do sponser me here - http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/AndrewLastCry
I am running my marathons April 9 (Brighton marathon) 10, 11, 12 and 13 (Steve ovett statue to ferring and back)
Thanks for reading and sorry for my grama.
View attachment 82993

Hi Andrew, first of all good luck with the challenge. I did two in eight days last year and that was enough! The four other marathons that aren't Brighton, are they all the same route (i.e. statue to Ferring and back)?

Easthill Andy

Mar 22, 2006
Portslade
They are, ive tried to make it easy as possible as im not a runner really plus its easy for my support team {wife and kids ) to get to me.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Are you related to Rylan off Big Brother? There is a similarity :)

(happy to help btw as someone who ran one marathon
and limped through 3 days after :)

Easthill Andy

Mar 22, 2006
Portslade
Are you related to Rylan off Big Brother? There is a similarity :)

(happy to help btw as someone who ran one marathon
and limped through 3 days after :)

I can say ive never heard that before infact im more the running forest gump beard now! also big thanks to the people on nsc who have coughed up some sponorship you are stars. cheers.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here