Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Portsmouth FC......Mickey Mouse Club

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Always remember them giving the gay gestures and us waving £20 notes when they visited the Amex

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Mickey Mouse penalty at the weekend

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Missed by worthing lad too��������used to play with my son,very good but why try that☺

D

Deleted member 2719

Always remember them giving the gay gestures and us waving £20 notes when they visited the Amex

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Yeah, i liked the way Vicente made them look like amateurs, sitting them on their arses.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Missed by worthing lad too��������used to play with my son,very good but why try that☺

I think that was the worst penalty I have ever seen.

Last edited:

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Portsmouth fans have admitted that they're starting to get fed up with soulless long trips up to Accrington, Carlisle and Morecambe. I suppose they've served their time. It would be funny though if they balls up promotion. :lolol:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Get it right, it's Lower League Pompey with the GREATEST fans in the world.

#twats

D

Deleted member 2719

Portsmouth fans have admitted that they're starting to get fed up with soulless long trips up to Accrington, Carlisle and Morecambe. I suppose they've served their time. It would be funny though if they balls up promotion. :lolol:

Oh if only, we need Stevenage and Luton to keep pushing.
They should have walked that league, so to miss out would be fantastic. :banana:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Very loyal vocal support although their fan base increased rapidly due to spending hideous amounts of money they never had and not to mention a fa cup and stint in Europe.....who says overspending doesn't work:lolol::lolol:

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
If this ever happens then maybe they can pay back the scores of local businesses they shafted on their x 2 administrations.

You're absolutely correct on the first point, but I would point that they've had THREE administrations - first one being 1998/99, before point deductions/penalties were applied.

They've out-Palaced Palace on that score

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Not disputing that,had plenty of runs ins home and away but they travel in great numbers tbf

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its not often you see JUSTICE in football. But the fact that their ghastly club has been dossing around in the noddy leagues for the last few years is so RICHLY deserved, it gives me a warm glow every time my eyes drift all that way down there when I'm perusing the Sunday papers, and see them still rubbing shoulders with Accrington and Mansfield.

Plymouths stoppage time winner against them in the Playoffs last year just about made my summer. The faces. Just look at the faces.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here