Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Local project needs your vote!

matildaseagull

Aug 12, 2003
Good Old Sussex
Hope you don't mind me posting this.

The Woodland Project supports East Sussex children with moderate to severe learning disabilities and their families. The project gives families the opportunity to spend time together outdoors in a safe environment where they can enjoy activities, relax and experience things as a family.

This is a chance for The Woodland Project to receive National Lottery funding of almost £50000. Please can I ask for your votes?

https://www.thepeoplesprojects.org.uk/projects/view/the-woodland-project

Many thanks!

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Hope you don't mind me posting this.

The Woodland Project supports East Sussex children with moderate to severe learning disabilities and their families. The project gives families the opportunity to spend time together outdoors in a safe environment where they can enjoy activities, relax and experience things as a family.

This is a chance for The Woodland Project to receive National Lottery funding of almost £50000. Please can I ask for your votes?

https://www.thepeoplesprojects.org.uk/projects/view/the-woodland-project

Many thanks!

Might be worth spelling out the process for your vote actually to be submitted - once you've hit 'Select this project', you need to scroll down and click through 'Continue with your vote' - wasn't immediately obvious to me at least. Wouldn't want peoples' efforts not counting for anything!

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Might be worth spelling out the process for your vote actually to be submitted - once you've hit 'Select this project', you need to scroll down and click through 'Continue with your vote' - wasn't immediately obvious to me at least. Wouldn't want peoples' efforts not counting for anything!

Yes. I didn't initially do this. Have now.

matildaseagull

Aug 12, 2003
Good Old Sussex

Thanks for that!!! You may have an email as well that you have to click to confirm your vote.

Cheers for all the votes so far, I really appreciate them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here